Launch Update

Jatheish

5 hours ago, Rokusho347 said:

What about the Phoenix? That was pretty much promised to us on release, but now we have to wait till later this week? Has that changed as well? And I hope you haven't forgotten you all promised us the content we didn't get for Halloween last year this year.

Hey don't worry friend the Phoenix was pretty much taken away from primitive PvP players.  We know your pain

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SatansPegasus said:

I'm not sure if it's relevant but can anyone tell me what this 56gig update is on xbox cause the base game and se are only about 35gig total it's not Rag and it wasn't preventing me from playing so is it the new servers or something else.

56GB sounds like the whole game being downloaded again. 

Also...after the famous Blizzard Entertainment...Soon (Trademark), Wildcard is about to get ''Coming next week (trademark)''. 

Nothing fixes the unofficial pc server list blue screen issue, Nothing!! Ive tried all of the suggested fixes and even a couple others i found online nothing works!! Fix this already like DILO! I just want to get on my groups server that we not only pay for but we also paid to play this game and can do either so now we are out money on two fronts DILO!? 

Number of Xbox PVP Ragnarok servers is 10??? Thats all??? Only 700 people can play out of how many millions of Ark owners?? This is an absolute disgrace. I have been playing a little over a year and I love the game, bugs and all. But to delay release repeatedly, then finally release it, with only 10 new PVP Ragnarok servers??? Who in hell plans this? To call this a failure is a failure unto itself. This ridiculous. I paid to play a game, not "waiting to join session." for hours on end, then once I am lucky enough to actually get in, get DC'd 7 mins in? You are losing many new players with this garbage. How many potential new players have decided to not buy the game? Alot, I have steered about 15 away already, and thats by myself. 

Just now, MeetYourMakerr said:

I see the topic of adding new servers, but my question is,what's going on with the missing existing servers (the island) that weren't on the "to be deleted" list? Are those going to be added later also, or looked into? I haven't been able to find this answer yet. Like Xbox official na primitive 398.

There is a thread for these issues.

5 hours ago, TheDave said:

A little rough???? A LITTLE!?
On ps4, planned to  stay up late monday night to sort out my server and play ragnok, you announced 8am ...ok fair enough...annoying but fair enough, early night instead get up to find out that you meant 8am est...1300 my time....
1300 rolls around no update
around 1430 we finally get the patch...YAY we can play! only no we cant, as nitrado did not get the server files! 
1700 i have to go to work, i tell my players dont worry i can start it from work
2330 nitrado get the server files! yes, server up
0100 come home from work and play on ragnok for an hour before i cant keep my eyes open (long day and a tough day at work) hey ill get up early and game before work, its working now

1100 the next day (today) i get up to play the server 6 hours before work :) only....the game crashes when i go to the server browser
find out that the new .1 patch causes the crash, well i think that will be an easy fix they'll just roll back the patch....nope
eta for the official servers is announced but no news on the fix beyond a post that amounts to "yeah we know, will fix it at some point today"
Its now nearly 1600 i have an hour before work, im stressed, i havent had a chance to unwind all i have been doing all day is waiting for you guys to fix the damn server browser!

We brought ark in early access and gave you the money to become what you are today
we pay for online access via psn
we rent and pay for servers to play the game how we want to and this in turn gives you an income
and yet we put at the lowest priority? 
were you guys worried too many would jump from official onto unofficial ? that may sound a bit nuts but its interesting that only the pc unofficial server browser causes the crash which is essentially just a filter!

beyond pissed

I am having the same issues and my players aren't able to download their characters to my server. They are going to lose their characters bc they can't download them before the 24 hour mark if this is not fixed immediately!Are we going to be compensated for the loss of our characters due to this mess?

I've been with this game almost nonstop on xbox one since I purchased the game preview and started playing in January 2015. I've been on the island, the center, and scorched for tons of hours combined. I remember the first time "full release" was hinted, then pushed back, then pushed back again. With tons of people buying this at the full release, you mean to tell me you didn't expect servers to be flooded, and weren't sure if y'all should put more servers up based on the numbers? Combined with the fact so many long time players came back to play these new, cleaner servers with a chance to actually play the game for real, and not having to out maneuver people duping, trolling and using exploits like undermapping to raid people?  I...I just can't even begin to fathom something like this. I've defended this game from the start and have looked like an idiot doing so in some cases. I just can't anymore. 

This is literally all I see from the devs and community leaders when asked why there were delays. "We didn't know" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, Specter229 said:

Little rough? Lmao I waited for Rag and can't even get on a server. I'd host my own but than I need a second xbox since we can't rent one.

5 hours ago, IGETBUCKETSDR01 said:

For the people who uploaded their dinos on the night of the 28th will they be gone for good now?! Alot of people spent countless hours taming these animals just for them to be lost in the ark upload all because the game wasn't released properly? I'm trying my best to be calm as can be but I lost my wyvern which is basically the only good dino I got left after being attacked while offline

5 hours ago, IGETBUCKETSDR01 said:

For the people who uploaded their dinos on the night of the 28th will they be gone for good now?! Alot of people spent countless hours taming these animals just for them to be lost in the ark upload all because the game wasn't released properly? I'm trying my best to be calm as can be but I lost my wyvern which is basically the only good dino I got left after being attacked while offline

Thats why you don't upload before an update, they always clear dinos and data that's uploaded. Happens for every major update, so yes your wyvern and everyone else's dinos are gone for good. And the removed support for Legacy Servers so you can't even get it back.

23 minutes ago, CmdrBlink said:

Nothing fixes the unofficial pc server list blue screen issue, Nothing!! Ive tried all of the suggested fixes and even a couple others i found online nothing works!! Fix this already like DILO! I just want to get on my groups server that we not only pay for but we also paid to play this game and can do either so now we are out money on two fronts DILO!? 

I am nearly done the first 23 gigs (10min) 

I think 9 gigs after that and I have fully re-downloaded and installed. Doubt it will work, but I will let you know. 

Asked a friend on XBox, all is "good" there. (In terms of our problem) so it is a ps4 issue only atm. 

I agree with everyone else, please shut down the servers and wipe everyone's progress today because that is completely unfair for the rest of us. Already people have way to much and have taken all of the good spots that when the rest of us who could not get in and had to work all day couldn't get in at all. This is not right for the rest of us and now people are going to be overpowered and the rest of us have to suffer. Turn off the servers and bring them all back when you finally release the other servers.

15 minutes ago, X5h4dowsX said:

Thats why you don't upload before an update, they always clear dinos and data that's uploaded. Happens for every major update, so yes your wyvern and everyone else's dinos are gone for good. And the removed support for Legacy Servers so you can't even get it back.

I'm confused why I'm quoted here.

5 minutes ago, Drunkanevil said:

I agree with everyone else, please shut down the servers and wipe everyone's progress today because that is completely unfair for the rest of us. Already people have way to much and have taken all of the good spots that when the rest of us who could not get in and had to work all day couldn't get in at all. This is not right for the rest of us and now people are going to be overpowered and the rest of us have to suffer. Turn off the servers and bring them all back when you finally release the other servers.

Might as well wipe them every night that way when I get up in the morning no ones ahead of me.

To be honest this is getting beyond Rude..You cant tell me that yu cant fix something that already was working. I bought the game I pay for PSN I pay for Unofficial Server by Nitrado and yet I am sitting here waiting like the game is free to play. I hate to say this but you guys messed up this time like really messed up :(

At first i wanted to say sorry whats coming now. But then I registered here and got following security question:

You have 4 Gigas and 7 Dodos. 3 compys die, how many are left?

Really??? DILO? Holy crap....

at second i really want to apologize whats coming up next because I'm so raptoring angry...

How can it be that a two year early access game has such a blamable launching day? How is that even possible in 2017? Are you raptoring kidding us? I mean, if there are not enough servers (what is also bad) ok, that might be happen. In that case I would say "nah, raptor it. I join ma own server". But I even can't join my own server because of that blue screen issues on ps4. Deleting the config file as you said didn't work. At least the "Show password secured server" (or whatever it is named) button isn't available... after deleting the file it is there but when the ps4 server search crashes it disappears after restarting the game. I payed for the game (early access), I pay for PSN/Plus to play online and I also pay for a raptoring server (nitrado) because you can't play on an official 2fps server!!!! All I do is paying and I am not able to play this game and I am not the raptoring only one. I can't be kind anymore or even take you guys serious!!!

You have failed! Congratulations!

I can't even believe you when you say that you're working on these issues. I bet with you that the next patch is about a new raptoring dino...

Fix your servers! Bring more servers! Fix unofficial server session and fix all yourselves.

I've never seen such a disastrous launch... 

So since I've yet to be able to get into any servers and check I was wondering if all the stuff in my obelisk ark data is gone I put them in there 30 minutes before the server originally went down expecting to get them out out around 9am at launch...if they are gone as I fear I'm going to have to quit this life ruining game which is really disappointing

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived