ARK Community - stay real, lets get logical here

Anarki

2 minutes ago, CaptainRS3 said:

A case of beer and a few pizza's will at least leave me pleased. Ark on the other hand has not. What am I getting out of this right now is that all you can do is kiss up to WC thinking you'll get something out of it. You seem to be the type of person that would sit back and let people walk all over you. If I wanted false promises I would have gotten No Mans Sky when it first came out. Even then No Mans Sky has made more improvements to their game then WC ever has with Ark. WC leaves the bugs in the game while Hello Games made great strides to improve their game. They also did it with a very very toxic feedback. But what did they do? Oh yeah! They listened to their community and improved on their game so much that it is basically unrecognizable from the game that was originally released.

In short summary here is how this goes, WC only in it for the money while not giving two about fixing their game.

If you don't enjoy the game, why are you here? MOVE ON MAN!

Life is a pretty rough road if you let the little things waist what short time you have.

Your comparison to Hello Games is silly, they didn't listen to anyone, they ran away and came crawling back later (Probably due to Sony not giving them a choice).

Thanks for the laugh about people walking over me! Let me teach you something about tough guys, the real ones. We don't let little stuff bother us, or little people upset us. We use our brains before our muscles, and we don't take crap from people cause we rarely put ourselves in situations where we have to.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CaptainRS3 said:

You know what, I'll take your advice. I'll grab some beers, order a pizza, and wait. Looks like I'll just play on an Island server for a bit until Rag has some open space.

Now see, that's such an easy decision, and a lot more productive than getting mad at WildCard. Cheers!

11 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

Now see, that's such an easy decision, and a lot more productive than getting mad at WildCard. Cheers!

To bad it was a joke because there are no free servers. The only option I have is to not play a game that I have invested 1700+ hours in until they make more servers

11 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

1 minute ago, CaptainRS3 said:

To bad it was a joke because there are no free servers. The only option I have is to not play a game that I have invested 1700+ hours in until they make more servers

You don't need an open official server to play, there's tons of unofficials and single player.

Like I said, if you can't find pleasure in the game, move on man. Life's too short to be miserable and stressed out about anything, let alone a video game.

Archived