Hey there, 

We ran a Island server and looked to transfer to Ragnarok when it came out today. However, it seems when we uploaded our characters and had our host switch to Ragnarok; we were unable to download them. All settings regarding the transfers have been altered to 'allow' so that it may happen. However there's simply no option. Interestingly, we can download them on Singleplayer, but not on any other dedicated. It's almost as if they're missing a link?

We're not entirely sure how to proceed, and forums didn't seem to have necessarily the answer of suggestions we might need. As such, I'm hoping someone out there might know what we're missing in order to transfer our characters over? 

Thanks, 

Logos

If its the same host and the same xbox then it shouldnt be a problem.. might have to ask wildcard or make it known to them that it is an issue. But that wont solve ur problems since u have 24 hrs from upload to download your tames and items. If its a different host xbox but the same account, then it wont have the save data....

We are on ps4 but they are both my machines and in the same house... We just don't have an option to upload while I switch from center to ragnarok only an option to join with survivor and allet it's saying is no sessions... We would need to upload first anyway while I switch maps on the server console

So, first thing: Vanguard, do you have all the downloads open? Tribute, item, character, etc.

Second: we are running one Xbox as a dedicated, purely meant to host. Our process:

Upload items and dinos, then characters: 

The host xbox logs out and switches maps, then everyone joins said map. 

* Error: this is where we seem to be unable to download; however, we can download into our single players. But, downloading and reuploading doesn't seem to fix it. 

At this point, we can't even download on other unofficials with the correct boxes open. 

I'll be submitting a report to Wildcard, but anyone got something up their sleeve? We've tried everything short of summoning the Dodorex and praying. ?

Yeah all my options are selected... I found a post from one of the designers saying that the filter for the servers isn't working at the moment so that's why I can't see any servers... I found a good work around though... If you do the ascend command but then don't re enter the ark exit instead and switch servers then dl the character data into the new map... me and the people I play with have been going backwards and forwards between ragnarok and the center moving tames all day using this method.

Archived