ETA on more servers?

Davigzy

Hey, I really want to play Ragnarok with my friends. I was excited to play it at launch but there wasn't enough servers so I was like 'no problem, we will set up on the island and move when it's ready'. 

Last night I was excited to hear there would be 120 servers added. I was like great, so I log on and there is 1 extra ragnarok server. I don't understand it. This is 1pm Friday, people are still at work/ School. It's unplayable:- sure I could probably get on, but will my friends get on with me later? IDK. 

All I want to know is, will there be more EU PVE ragnarok servers coming? I have done the island to death, I am bored of it. If there's no more coming, I will start the centre or possible back up on SE. If there's more coming, i'm staying and farming more resources.  Just a little info would be nice.

G1EkYvf.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

If that's what you need to tell yourself to rationalize dismissing a logical explanation for why I'm not freaking out like chicken little, then there's no reasonable point in talking to you. I'm making nearly an identical criticism of the problem, the only difference is that I'm reacting to the problem like an adult. 

PFFTTTTTT oh my God a laugh first thing in the morning xD Thanks, mate. 

To Team Wildcard:  You need to step up your game.  I understand servers are up now; HOWEVER, in the grand scheme of things, you should have released about 100 PVE servers for Ragnarok.  You should be ashamed of yourself, considering that you KNEW the world would be playing the game, but you give NO regard to this issue.  Don't make us wait for new servers.  GET THEM UP RIGHT NOW!!!  This would be ideal customer service.  Regional servers should be set as well.  If you are in a European region, restrictions should hold you to EU servers.  If you are in the Americas, restrictions should hold you to NA servers.  Other games have regional servers, why can't you?  THERE ARE ONLY NA RAGNAROK SERVERS!!!  I know you wish it to be a worldwide game, HOWEVER, if you cannot be efficient, you should find another profession and let more qualified candidates take over.  This may seem rude, but if the shoe fits, your team just sucks.  Cool Cat X out.

27 minutes ago, CoolCatX said:

To Team Wildcard:  You need to step up your game.  I understand servers are up now; HOWEVER, in the grand scheme of things, you should have released about 100 PVE servers for Ragnarok.  You should be ashamed of yourself, considering that you KNEW the world would be playing the game, but you give NO regard to this issue.  Don't make us wait for new servers.  GET THEM UP RIGHT NOW!!!  This would be ideal customer service.  Regional servers should be set as well.  If you are in a European region, restrictions should hold you to EU servers.  If you are in the Americas, restrictions should hold you to NA servers.  Other games have regional servers, why can't you?  THERE ARE ONLY NA RAGNAROK SERVERS!!!  I know you wish it to be a worldwide game, HOWEVER, if you cannot be efficient, you should find another profession and let more qualified candidates take over.  This may seem rude, but if the shoe fits, your team just sucks.  Cool Cat X out.

This makes absolute sense and I'm glad you pointed this out, everyone from all over the world is just trying to stuff themselves in the new ragnarok servers. If it were regional it could open up server space and or minimize wait time in the queue.

3 hours ago, clumsynynja said:

PFFTTTTTT oh my God a laugh first thing in the morning xD Thanks, mate. 

Perfect example of my point. I challenged your irrational assertions once, you were incapable of rebutting them, and now all you can muster is avoidance, poorly attempted insults, and condescending pet names. There's no point attempting rational discussion with you. 

So it's been almost 48 hours since more servers were added. The servers are still capped or near capped as far as I can tell. I think there's been enough time to draw the same conclusion everyone else has been saying since the start... We still need more servers! When can we expect to see more come online. It's almost the weekend now and some of us haven't even gotten to play since the release b/c of capped servers. It's a 3 day weekend coming, what's the hold up? When will we get more so we can actually play the game we purchased?!

Hi now i have a lvl 42 character stuck on 91 and this server is realy over full, i cant join it whit error joining failed and lost connection this is all about tribes trying to float the server. Are there more server coming because maybe people wil leaf and i and many other can play normal and have some fun instead of trying 4 hrs on a row to get in. I am tribe owner and i dont get the chance  to make admins or ad my other 4 friends

6 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

Perfect example of my point. I challenged your irrational assertions once, you were incapable of rebutting them, and now all you can muster is avoidance, poorly attempted insults, and condescending pet names. There's no point attempting rational discussion with you. 

LOLOL Oh, God, keep it coming! This is hilarious and just what I needed after a long day! 

14 hours ago, CoolCatX said:

You can check my profile: I had asked about regional servers and Panda responded advising this isnt something they will be doing. So that wont be happening with Ark.

Great launch, the EU has only 2 yes 2 EU Ragnarok server, Both which are all ways full and can and does take hours to try and log on, This is way beyond a joke, Why advertise a new Server Cluster if all you are launching is 2 EU server that can hold 140 people, dam more than that would have brought the game in london its self with out the rest of the EU. Get your act togetter and open a decent amount of servers I purchased the game to play not spend countless hours just trying to get in a  server. A refund might have to be made if i cant access a server.

Archived