ETA on more servers?

Davigzy

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Deathwaits said:

I have had 0 issues getting on a server and playing. My kids, Nephews, 2 brother-in-laws, and myself have all been playing without issue since launch. So your experience does not = everyones. On top of that you are having a bad experience due to your own stubbornness. Go find an unofficial or another official server to play on while they get this all worked out... guess what when they have that server up and ready you an just transfer your player from the other official server to the map you wanted to play on! On top of that you can make a little hidden base to flee back to if you do not like the ragnarak server you choose. Hell there are plenty of people doing just that right now.. sitting on theisland and making raft after raft to plvl so that when they an transfer they are ready to go.

I own my own dedicated bud. So try again. I did check the server list around midnight last night and there was nothing available. 24 hours after the game launched. If you think that's acceptable I don't know what to say honestly. 

Should cut cut down on assumptions in your posts moving forward. 

scorched earth where art thou

no serious, i'm aching to start all over on a new map, so if i lose something it doesn't feel like i lost a week of work (rip 221 light wyvern in the 1.5 hour rollback)

so far there are like 6 or 7 new scorched earths pve ervers, 1 for oceania, 1 prim+ na 1 prim+ eu and 4 regular pve na

but what about regular pve for EU?

i bought the dlc, i enjoyed every bit. nthe hard start, the harsh enviroment and anything but 5 dino types that want to eat my face 

yet,

people are enjoying the stuff i bought in this dlc, for free, in ragnarok, while the paid-users get nothing so far

how is this fair??

1 hour ago, Deathwaits said:

and a good deal of those servers were extremely low pop or dead. So we aren't talking removing 483 full servers and only adding back 157... most of those server had less than 15 active players on them... so 483x15 = 7245 players    157 x 70 = 10990 player slots.  Seems to me they understand a important fact more than you do... making sure the player count is what they release servers based on and not just a 1 for 1 server swap.

I mean they are going to be deploying servers. They are just trying to get a better idea of the number of plays they need them for. No point in opening a ton of servers only to have them go empty again in a few months. On top of that there is a huge player surge around the time of launch. New players and older players who took a long break waiting for launch.. then you have all the people who are moving from the old servers to the new ones. A lot of this they cannot calculate before it happens.. so they are just getting a good idea of what is needed before deployment.

Wow I have never heard a bigger excuse for a dev team ever! This is DAY ONE of their release and it is blowing up in their faces and instead of putting all hands on deck and working to correct it they are promoting their next DLC at a convention (PAC west). In all the time I have come here for any reason every time a complaint about the game and how WC are handling it you White Knights would scream them down with the EA excuse. Now the game is out and it's going into 2 1/2 days of no official servers to play on AND ps4 can't even look for servers they paid for without blue screening. So my question for you is after more than 2 years of development how can they not know how many servers will be needed and why would you go to a convention when your product has turned into a dumpster fire?

Hi wildcard i would like to know if you wil add more servers? 

Becuase clearly 170+ people in 1 server is not going to cut it :(

We joint a server today whit some friends and some of us got kickt becuase mass loggin, we cant get back in becuase large tribes just all keep joining. Now you only brought a few servers online while you know alot of the old player base is also coming. 

So plz can there be more servers?

15 minutes ago, Bassplayer said:

Wow I have never heard a bigger excuse for a dev team ever! This is DAY ONE of their release and it is blowing up in their faces and instead of putting all hands on deck and working to correct it they are promoting their next DLC at a convention (PAC west). In all the time I have come here for any reason every time a complaint about the game and how WC are handling it you White Knights would scream them down with the EA excuse. Now the game is out and it's going into 2 1/2 days of no official servers to play on AND ps4 can't even look for servers they paid for without blue screening. So my question for you is after more than 2 years of development how can they not know how many servers will be needed and why would you go to a convention when your product has turned into a dumpster fire?

guess he also forgot they sold a crap ton of copies too....

1.52 out of 5 Rating with the Better Business Bureau, rating is F as in FAIL.

Paid $40 million dollars on a lawsuit to Trendy after it was discovered the creators wife was using her maiden name to hide the Stieglitz family involvement in Wildcard Studios. 

Failed to meet 98% of deadlines they set for themselves in the last two years.

Let the EA version of the game get ruined by allowing employees to be in tribes and create content outside of the normal game restrictions. 

One of the top 3 worse first day releases in video game history.

Love the game hate the creators

2 minutes ago, Glockmaster said:

1.52 out of 5 Rating with the Better Business Bureau, rating is F as in FAIL.

Paid $40 million dollars on a lawsuit to Trendy after it was discovered the creators wife was using her maiden name to hide the Stieglitz family involvement in Wildcard Studios. 

Failed to meet 98% of deadlines they set for themselves in the last two years.

Let the EA version of the game get ruined by allowing employees to be in tribes and create content outside of the normal game restrictions. 

One of the top 3 worse first day releases in video game history.

Love the game hate the creators

are those statistics all true? link?

if so then i feel horrible for all future purchasers of the game. they know not what they are getting into.

I just found out that the servers where online for some time now becuase we where under attack before the official release so i uploaded my dinos on our legacy server and now they are all gone ffs good raptoring job raptoring my old game as wel, 3 wyverns and gigas all gone and all my gear!!!

And again people that work are raptored 

Also a few rexes and more tames good job poopty amount of servers and not deliver on time so now i lost every thing i had bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worth mentioning that the filters are not working properly, further making it potentially more difficult to find a server

"Legacy" servers are appearing regardless of selecting "Official Legacy" or "Official" filters.  The way to tell them apart is to look at the "Day" column;  the doomed servers are on a day number in the tens of thousands or more, and new ones are substantially lower, having been only online for less than 24 hours.

". . . a little rocky . . ." said the gopher.  Hilarious.

Can I ask the same question.

i can find not Euro centre maps except for 1 prim+

where are they? @Jen @Jat is this really all there will be for the euro players?

please tell me it's not true. Most of your PC player base waited all day, with no info at all, reallly feels like all you guys are concerned with are the console?

We left the legacy servers ready to restart but yu have given us nothing?

3 minutes ago, Rubberduck said:

Or scorched earth, and only 2 ragnarock for entire EU,  even the island servers are full most of the  day

This is really starting to get very silly.  I wouldn't mind if Wilcard would communicate about it but they won't respond to anything.

If they are not going to give us new official servers for the EU (which it currently looks is the case) then they are going to have to provide full support for EU legacy servers.

3 minutes ago, Joanna said:

This is really starting to get very silly.  I wouldn't mind if Wilcard would communicate about it but they won't respond to anything.

If they are not going to give us new official servers for the EU (which it currently looks is the case) then they are going to have to provide full support for EU legacy servers.

Yeah i fully agree on that, tweet about 1000 other things, but but no reply at all for this matter... As if eu pve is forgotten

Archived