Missing Content, fals advertisement.

Sonoske

I love the boss fight and i love Ragnarok & its wonderful Griffin. But i was sad to see a large number of stuff missing.

Here is what i found so far that is missing from launch. Clearly this stuff was advertised and hyped before launch.

Ice Wyvern Remodel

Phoenix for Scortched

Otter

Tek Sword & Shield

Gear for Phoenix riding

And lets not even get into Ragnarok itself. It may have the 1st expansion in it. But it is missing Wyvern Nests in both Scars as well as Ice Wyvern Nests in the snow. I also spent like 6 hours looking for an Ice Wyvern. I ended up spawning one in and saw its old model.

I was very disappointed to see all these things not make it in.

It makes me wonder what else are we missing, oh i know one of them... A 3rd Delay on Nitrado Servers. Honestly the xbox playerbase gives no ***** about PC crossplay. We would rather be able to rent Nitrado servers for xbox. Crossplay can come later.

17 minutes ago, Sonoske said:

I love the boss fight and i love Ragnarok & its wonderful Griffin. But i was sad to see a large number of stuff missing.

Here is what i found so far that is missing from launch. Clearly this stuff was advertised and hyped before launch.

Ice Wyvern Remodel

Phoenix for Scortched

Otter

Tek Sword & Shield

Gear for Phoenix riding

And lets not even get into Ragnarok itself. It may have the 1st expansion in it. But it is missing Wyvern Nests in both Scars as well as Ice Wyvern Nests in the snow. I also spent like 6 hours looking for an Ice Wyvern. I ended up spawning one in and saw its old model.

I was very disappointed to see all these things not make it in.

It makes me wonder what else are we missing, oh i know one of them... A 3rd Delay on Nitrado Servers. Honestly the xbox playerbase gives no ***** about PC crossplay. We would rather be able to rent Nitrado servers for xbox. Crossplay can come later.

There are wyvern eggs in the scar spent the last 8 hours playing it on xbox. There is also ice wyvern nests on the ground i have found 2 so far. Also alot of games put things in the trailer that are not released in the game yet its nothing new!

While I'm not going to get my knickers in a knot over it, I am sad to hear that these elements didn't make it. 

But let's be honest, are we really surprised that they couldn't make the deadline? One would have thought they would have been ready for this one. 

The good news is we know they are faithful and will eventually bring these in a later update. 

More like false claims by you.

Otter is in the game, wyvern remodel got live a patch prior to the launch patch.

Fireproof gear was been hinted at but not promissed.

Tek shield, sword and phoenix are pushed back a week. You seriously think anyone bought the game specificly to have the tek sword, shield and pheonix? Which they can't get in a week of play time anyway.

3 hours ago, Rintrahhh said:

I doubt anyone who has never played this game before won't even be aware of things missing like tek tier stuff especially. A brand new person to this game will simply be spending days or weeks just getting the basics figured out, and I'm sure their first impressions will be just as grand as ours were.

This is the best response I've seen, being a newish player, I've had the game for about 3 weeks and haven't even scratched the surface of what this game has to offer, from the underwater stuff to the caves and the bosses.

Even without these things added right now, they said over the next week things will constantly be added, I feel there is MORE then enough content within this game for a new player to enjoy, they wouldn't even get through half of everything before these new additions are even added. have some patience and be thankful we have a development team who actually value their community instead of just chasing the $$$ then taking a walk like most other games have. 

5 hours ago, Sonoske said:

Speak for yourself bud, I (and my Xbox playing friends) are all waiting for Play Anywhere as we have no intention of paying for a server that we can easily host ourselves. I'm sure there are many, many like us.

Besides it's Microsoft that's caused the delay on all of this, not WC.

7 hours ago, TranqRex said:

Speak for yourself bud, I (and my Xbox playing friends) are all waiting for Play Anywhere as we have no intention of paying for a server that we can easily host ourselves. I'm sure there are many, many like us.

Besides it's Microsoft that's caused the delay on all of this, not WC.

I second this. I have a couple friends that play PC games almost exclusively, and we are also looking forward to this.

10 hours ago, Thorium said:

More like false claims by you.

Otter is in the game, wyvern remodel got live a patch prior to the launch patch.

Fireproof gear was been hinted at but not promissed.

Tek shield, sword and phoenix are pushed back a week. You seriously think anyone bought the game specificly to have the tek sword, shield and pheonix? Which they can't get in a week of play time anyway.

Well it depends on whether you play PC or Console.. it might be on PC but I don't think it's made it to console yet... but then I don't know because I didn't have any servers play on last night so am waiting to see 

Archived