Ice dungeon possible solo?

bugginben

17 hours ago, Akherousia said:

As far as I understand, the Iceworm Queen is just a regular Deathworm. Unfortunately, you can't exactly bring a Rex in there or anything, but I think the same strategy you would use to kill a Deathworm regularly should work - so, oil jar and flame arrows, perhaps?

She's definitely not a regular deathworm.  She's equal to about 10-20 of them. You can do it solo, but if you play on a server with durability expect to run through several sets of armor and healing items.   I recommend running a high durability shield + sword and melee them down.  At least that's what I do.  You can range the queen but the little ones will hide the second you're out of melee.

Before I got better gear I ran with a friend.  One of us would tank with shield and the other would range attack.

7 hours ago, Isaaru said:

She's definitely not a regular deathworm.  She's equal to about 10-20 of them. You can do it solo, but if you play on a server with durability expect to run through several sets of armor and healing items.   I recommend running a high durability shield + sword and melee them down.  At least that's what I do.  You can range the queen but the little ones will hide the second you're out of melee.

Before I got better gear I ran with a friend.  One of us would tank with shield and the other would range attack.

Thanks for clarifying.
I would've gone in woefully unprepared since I thought they had identical stats to the Desert Deathworms with the only difference being the Iceworm Males having significantly less health.

Archived