Will Rag be added to the Legacy Crossark clusters?

HazeDank

Guest BubbaCrawfish

This is something I questioned on another thread, but it seems like no-one knows, and are reading into things as if they say things that they don't.

You'll just have to wait and see who responds, and if they aren't WildCard reps or forum mods, I'd take their answers with a grain of salt.

On the great migration thread it says they will add rag to the legacy cluster

"Do note that this is for Customer Support only, which is the process of submitting a ticket through our support system. Legacy clusters for PS4 and for Xbox will still be receiving Ragnarok servers. Legacy servers will also receive all of the same fixes and content that the new cluster will."

25 minutes ago, Pyroknight2k said:

"Do note that this is for Customer Support only, which is the process of submitting a ticket through our support system. Legacy clusters for PS4 and for Xbox will still be receiving Ragnarok servers. Legacy servers will also receive all of the same fixes and content that the new cluster will."

What about PC

35 minutes ago, Pyroknight2k said:

About a day after they posted this poop they did a 266 patch in which you can find this...(not enabled on Legacy Servers)

So...take your risk believing anything anyone from Wildcard says or does.

it was asked in one of the QnA for the community crunches and they said they would be adding it. 

Survivor Caseybear asks “Will the small CrossArk cluster servers be gaining access to Ragnarok and other future content? If so, any idea when?”

Aye, it should be added when we allocate more server machines at launch.

20 hours ago, Pyroknight2k said:

I am flabbergasped to see people believe this, while forgetting they said ''ONE MONTH PRIOR TO WIPE we will give you the heads up''. Ended up being 5 days.

I guess if you trust them, they will add ONE, yes one Rag Legacy server for all regions and call it ''done deal''. 

Archived