Ark Rexcellent is now online. Welcoming Ragnarok (PvP)

Ok guys, Ark Rexcellent is online and only in about 10 minutes of starting. I just got all the server settings done so here's our announcement.

Starter Packs are for "Tribes Only." However, everyone who logs in (including tribe members) will receive a wyvern of choice.

Server Stats Are As Follows:

6x Harvest

6x Taming

6x Xp

12x Breeding

Dino Turret Damage increased and Structure Damage decreased for the first 2 weeks of launch (nothing ground breaking, just enough to weed out the trolls) "i think"

Ark Rexcellent has been up and running for almost 6 months and we have a pretty big following. Anyone can tell you first hand that absolutely NO admin abuse goes on, ever. I have a separate admin account that I login to distribute starters, run events, replace lost/stuck dinos et cetera. So you'll never have to worry about anyone spawning in things for their friends/family or likewise. It simply does not happen here.

Moving along, fishing loot quality are 1 point higher than Vanilla. Meaning an apprentice will yield more journeyman prints et cetera.

Server Rules Are:

No Taming Brontos/Diplos Period.

There's a 48 Hour Immunity on all starter packs given to tribes. There will be no starter pack ganking, it takes too much of my time to do all this and I want people to at least be able to get their base secured before being trolled/ganked/raided. I find no talent or reason to raid someone that hasn't gotten setup yet anyways. That's not pvp to me, that's just trolling. Also, the server will be backed up every night on an external hardrive due to random wipes/crashes we've had in the past with Ark. So worst case scenario is we'll lose one day instead of being wiped all together.

Starter Packs Include:

100 Metal Walls

50 Metal Foundations

50 Metal Ceilings

Chem Bench

Industrial Forge

5 Auto Turrets

2,000 Bullets

One Journeyman (or equivalent) crossbow blueprint

One Journeyman (or equivalent) pike blueprint

One Wyvern of Choice for each person in a tribe or solo

If you're interested in joining, add Ark Rexcellent and hop on in!

Archived