What did you managed to do and to what level managed to level up on first day?

seXikanac

3 minutes ago, Flexurego28 said:

That's what I'm saying if we want to play so bad just play on those servers then start fresh when officials come up, people are kind of over blowing it....

Don't see how this is over blown. This is their job(or at the very least a part of their job) to keep the official servers up and running. When you put your company name up there you get all the back slaps for doing a good job but you also get the old slap in the face when you create a dumpster fire of a release like has happened. No more excuses small team or not, this is all on WC. 

1 minute ago, Bassplayer said:

Don't see how this is over blown. This is their job(or at the very least a part of their job) to keep the official servers up and running. When you put your company name up there you get all the back slaps for doing a good job but you also get the old slap in the face when you create a dumpster fire of a release like has happened. No more excuses small team or not, this is all on WC. 

exactly, we are out of early access. no more excuses.

15 minutes ago, EternalUniverse said:

exactly, we are out of early access. no more excuses.

Wildcard has been far from perfect, but that "no more excuses" mentality is only going to set you up for failure. If you truly believe that there should be no excuses after EA/Beta, quit playing video games now. Outside of NES/SNES era Nintendo, here isn't a developer in the world that will come close to meeting such a standard.

refreshing server browser every 30 minutes with the hope to see the new scorched earth servers for e.u

then i watch a movie with my wife.

watched suicide squad, and ben-hur allready

anyone can suggest more titles? i believe i will need them as my hope for EU scorched earth pve servers is draining faster then  water when you sprint for a while in SE

Archived