BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
seXikanac

My Legacy server is new Official list

Just now, seXikanac said:

Should I try to move animals and gear to have advantage on new servers? :P

Yeah Bro if that's the case upload all your good tames n stuff and take it to another new server,  you will be the trading God for atheist a month,  have you got boss rexs? 

9 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Yeah Bro if that's the case upload all your good tames n stuff and take it to another new server,  you will be the trading God for atheist a month,  have you got boss rexs? 

We have enough good stuff :) But I would report it, so Wildcard can solve issue. If it's working for me, it must be working for others too. And that's not good thing

Edited by seXikanac

2 hours ago, seXikanac said:

Don't know yet, my tribemates are online, not me. I will check it out in 30+ mins and post it

if you were able to move dinos or resources (anything really) between legacy and the new server cluster please email server number and any other relevant info to:

[email protected]

or pm me the info to me here. thanks:)

Edited by ThzNutz
wordz iz hard

21 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

If it's happened for even one official pvp server then all pvp servers need a wipe or the vaults of duped gear and lvl 400 dinos will be everywhere again.lol can't wait to see where my xbox one server is 

The fact that this is happening is ridiculous. They need to deal with this now and wipe the servers. Honestly though, is anyone surprised?