BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
seXikanac

My Legacy server is new Official list

I'm with the mods on this one. Make with the evidence! At least post a video on Youtube of the shenanigans. I was going to go wandering around the new servers to watch the chaos but if people are getting ripped apart by veteran transfers I want to be one of those victims! And when I'm not getting eaten I want to watch them wreak havoc. :D 

2 minutes ago, M4Millican said:

Yeah I hear ya man. Although, I have read this on multiple platforms of being able to transfer from Legacies.

Trying to find the posts. They keep getting taken down though. I'll post on here if I find them.

Well to be fair that is how rumors are spread. If you do find any reliable proof you can PM me with it.

3 minutes ago, M4Millican said:

Yeah I hear ya man. Although, I have read this on multiple platforms of being able to transfer from Legacies.

Trying to find the posts. They keep getting taken down though. I'll post on here if I find them.

I've seen a number of those posts but none of them have any useful information. Starting to think it's an amusing hoax perpetrated by unrelated parties.

I've got my fingers crossed though. I'm at least hoping for a video if not a front row seat.