Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

SHAYATHEGREAT

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, EternalUniverse said:

Like I told anyone before... they are holding us on a leash. In the end we are the ones who need to make a decision... wait many hours on end just to be sure we can be the first to hop on the servers so we can get our base running on the "best spots". or wait many hours and in the end get nothing and be fu.... in the a.. waiting for nothing. 

Decisions, decisions....

At times like this i like t wonder ...handsome-man-inspirational-star-trek-quo

1 minute ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Their gonna delete all the legacy servers and call it an accident and that they tried for hours to recover the saved files but ultimately failed....

This worries me so much. We didn't move everything for nothing, we didn't want to start over or else we would have just piked everything and waited until Rag servers.

14 minutes ago, darkfireghost said:

so I uploaded a bunch of high lvl dinos into a drop to transfer before the servers went down. if the servers dont come back up in 2 hours and I lose all them I'm going to be pissed

Servers are paused.  For example my dinos had not starved when my server was up again.  Lets hope the uploads are paused as well. 

1 minute ago, darkfireghost said:

hopefully because I was transfering my tribes high levels. if they get wiped we'll probably all quit

I know official servers are paused but i dont know about the server they use for transfers as im sure this is something to do with an amazon server or something (from when there server crashed and all the transfers broke) cant be 100% sure so dont listen to what i say lol got my fingers crossed for you though bud ?

Just now, myksta0121 said:

I know official servers are paused but i dont know about the server they use for transfers as im sure this is something to do with an amazon server or something (from when there server crashed and all the transfers broke) cant be 100% sure so dont listen to what i say lol got my fingers crossed for you though bud ?

so do I ha. I was givin this responsibility because I had the next couple days off. I was to claim good spots on a server lol

5 minutes ago, EternalUniverse said:

Usually its when you start to accept it and around this time decide to go to sleep that the servers suddenly go on. lol... I got to go to work tomorrow. I need sleep.

Exactly lol as soon as my face hits the pillow servers will be up!

Will be getting out of bed in the morning like:

ArDf2.jpg

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

Archived