Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

SHAYATHEGREAT

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Acyd said:

Still sitting here waiting. Four days of anxiety filled stress to get FOUR tribe worth of tames off the server, most didn't even make it because we ran out of time. Sigh, no idea why I came back to this game.

Cause you liked it, it felt so wrong, it felt so right, but it was not your intension.

image.jpg

What's really going on- 

Technician @ Jat 

plugged in? Of course we did that hours ..... *looks down, then up quickly* ....ago, umm say man who's that over there? 

*reaches down and plugs the servers in quickly* 

Oh, that's Jen, ahh ok, anyway looks like things are starting to power up now, just in time for well it will get there....

Just now, Xtremeemergency said:

Our first mistake was to believe W/C could actually get something right first try.  Our second mistake was believing that they would have it fixed in a timely manner, and our third mistake was when we thought they actually gave a chit.

and our fourth mistake is that we are still waiting for them to fix sh.., our fifth mistake is that we will play this game either way.

2 minutes ago, EvilHarry said:

monkeys-in-the-middle.jpg?w=700&h=430&cr 

Found this pic of the WC public media team.

I can make a great scenario out of this.... the first one are the devs (they don't want to talk), the second one are the technicians working on the servers (they really don't want to see the mess), and as for the third one are the moderators who don't wanna hear anything from us.

1 minute ago, Bigphule said:

The lack of communication is the most annoying.  Almost four hours ago we were told 2 hours.  I wish they would just update us and tell us that they wont be up until tomorrow.

This, I was about to say something about this. It's ridicules. No idea why I expected so much as communication to their supporters so we're not just sitting here refreshing a page in hope something new pops up.

4 minutes ago, Bigphule said:

The lack of communication is the most annoying.  Almost four hours ago we were told 2 hours.  I wish they would just update us and tell us that they wont be up until tomorrow.

Like I told anyone before... they are holding us on a leash. In the end we are the ones who need to make a decision... wait many hours on end just to be sure we can be the first to hop on the servers so we can get our base running on the "best spots". or wait many hours and in the end get nothing and be fu.... in the a.. waiting for nothing. 

Decisions, decisions....

f93f9ce7c094f83b947037b9b033bd49.jpg

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

Archived