Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

SHAYATHEGREAT

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grandta said:

Took a few moments to get to 56% of the prepare to download, now it's dragging. A percentage like every 16 seconds.

Don't know the download size yet.

Mine was stuck at 64% and now its sloooowly going up. But don't get your hopes up, I'm sure it has nothing to do with official servers. I think they are still figuring out things to get them ready. Else we would've gotten an update from either Ark or Jen on twitter. but nothing.

Edit: 88% now..

1 minute ago, EternalUniverse said:

Mine was stuck at 64% and now its sloooowly going up. But don't get your hopes up, I'm sure it has nothing to do with official servers. I think they are still figuring out thing to get them ready. Else we would've gotten an update from either Ark or Jen on twitter. but nothing.

Lol ive been refreshing twitter like a mad man for the last 5+ hours. I feel lile a kid who's got a new bike on christmas except my new bike doesn't have any wheel's ??

1 minute ago, myksta0121 said:

Lol ive been refreshing twitter like a mad man for the last 5+ hours. I feel lile a kid who's got a new bike on christmas except my new bike doesn't have any wheel's ??

And when you spend 100s of hours and finally get your wheels on and the bike just perfect..... another tribe comes and foundation wipes it

Just now, Kennejm said:

And when you spend 100s of hours and finally get your wheels on and the bike just perfect..... another tribe comes and foundation wipes it

Lol indeed xD But luckily for me I am playing PVE. I can't stand working my ass and then get everything taken away by a tribe. noooooo thank you. Back in the days PVE was already chaos.. people kitting dinos to your base, or just entering your base with their dinos and then unclaiming them to kill yours. I don't want to experience whatever is happening in PVP.

2 minutes ago, EvilHarry said:

Do WC even know they have a forum ???

Are WC treating us like mushrooms ...... kept in the dark and fed s**t ???

I wonder what excuse they will pull out of the rabbit hat this time ....

To be honest, I don't like the way they work... Apparently they spend most of their times on reddit. It would be cool if they can just keep it to twitter and their forum. that's where we need them to be.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Multi-Platform Official Release Server Discussion Mega-Thread

Archived