❋ thearkserver117 ❋ Ragnarok ❋ 24/7 Boosted PvPvE ❋ Discord App ❋

thearkserver117 Dedicated PvPvE Server

Fresh Ragnarok map started 8/29/17

Server info: Hard wired through googlefiber.

Download speed: average of 400+ Mbps

Upload speed: average of 340+ Mbps

Packet loss 0%, Latency 17ms, MTU 1480

Server Rules:

The Rules: 

The rules are simple, have fun and help others have fun as well. So be appropriate and friendly, and no abuse/work arounds in chat with vulgar language.

We want to create a server that is social. So, feel free to work together and fight together. 

Also, no mass harvesting. This could crash the server. So no bronto harvesting/saddles. If using a doedic proceed with caution. If you are lagging the server stop what you are doing to prevent a server crash. If you are a repeat offender of lagging the server then you may be considered for punishment up to a ban.(this is rare, but if you a purposefully lagging/crashing the server it will be considered) 

How to Join the Server:

Joining the server is simple, just add the gamer tag, “thearkserver117” and join that gamer tag’s game to get into the server.

I will respond to most messages sent to either of the two gamer tags listed bellow:

Server host: thearkserver117

Server Admin(s):  djquest01

Admin recruiting:

I am currently recruiting a few admins to help run the server. If you are interested, please fill out and submit the application by clicking the link bellow.

A few things to note, admin logging will be active on the server and there is zero tolerance for admin abuse, so no attacking players and only spawn items for public use. Also, only looking for mature players as admins. So please do not be offended if you aren't chosen to be an admin. Thanks! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZqt7Cw-xbwGH5L3vFxJNgXtBEstC3W-jKnlLMdkCalHRxSQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

*I will consider select players to be admin to help run the server store,  and server activities,. But there is zero tolerance for admin abuse.

If you have any questions or concerns. Or suggestions for the server please let us know! 

Offline raid prevention:

Offline raid prevention will be active Monday 6:30am MST to Friday 6:30am MST. Meaning you will not be able to offline raid during the week. But on Friday, Saturday and Sunday you will be able to be raided while offline, so please prepare accordingly. Raiding rules are below:

This is definitely still a PvP server. But there are some boundaries that must be kept to encourage a strong player base on the server. 

Rules: 

-Only raid those that are close to equal strength, let the noobs be noobs in peace.

-Do not kill tames unnecessarily. We all work hard for our tames, there is not need to wipe all of them out, especially if they are on passive.

-No offline raiding. (except on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)

-No tribe wipes. (get in, get what you want, and leave everything else. ex: no dumping unpinned storage)  

To those raiding, if you break these rules and there is enough supporting evidence then you could be banned. 

To those being raided, remember this is a PvP server, so don’t complain unless rules are broken. So rebuild, work with other tribes, and fight back. If you are raided, and the raid rules were broken then we the admins will do our best to make things right and offer some form or compensation. (Proper evidence will need to be provided: screenshots, videos, witnesses, etc.) 

Server Store:

The server’s currency is rex arms and the items and dinos for sale can be found on the google drive link listed bellow:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Se2GbDHrY4WuP3dKjBPcfedgOsq7nLSqnZhuzdUREKY/edit?usp=sharing

*Any special requests or questions can be brought up in xbox messages or discord. Thank you.

(Credit for the awesome spreadsheet goes to: YhormTheGiant)

Server Activities:

This will include activities to win money(Rex arms), rare items and dinos. Other prizes may be chosen as well. Depending on the competition or activity. 

*If you have suggestions for activities you would like to see in this server feel free to post them here or on the Discord activities section. 

Boosted Server Rates:

This server is boosted, however, it is boosted just enough to make things more fun and fast paced while still keeping the overall ark feeling. “Gaming should be fun, not tedious”

*If you have any suggestions on boosted rate changes please message: I AM LUKY SE7EN

If you are interested in a detailed overview of the server settings, feel free to see screenshots of the current server settings.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By6dBgq2R1zoQ2t6dHJmVEhtbEE?usp=sharing

*If you are  having trouble opening the link please comment bellow. Thanks!

See you on the server!!! 

Sorry for the delayed response, here is the link to screenshots of the server settings! Enjoy! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By6dBgq2R1zoQ2t6dHJmVEhtbEE?usp=sharing 

Hi! I'm thinking of joining this server but there are 2 settings that are a little bothersome for me. First, I feel like dino character food drain should be left at the standard rate (1.0) so that it doesn't affect taming. The rate you have it at now (0.4 I think it said) will slow the rate at which dinos lose food and make them eat slower/less often, which will have a negative affect on taming effectiveness. Second, I know this is a PvP server which is fine, but I think friendly fire should be disabled so that we don't accidentally kill our own tribe members during fights and whatnot. Just because it's PvP doesn't mean I want to kill my tribe mates [emoji23] just some suggestions I hope you think about! [emoji4]  

Also, I submitted an admin application if someone could look at it when they have a chance, thanks [emoji4]

Oh, and your discord invite link is expired. You should be able to create a new link and set it to unlimited uses and never expire [emoji4]

Archived