Ragnarok Best Metal Spawns

Vengecide

All the best safest places seems to be mentioned here already.

If you play most of the time solo or tribe does not have quetzal yet then I suggest to build small base infront of the Metal Cave and bring ankylo there. Spawn there with bed, farm cave, put metal into a forge and quick travel back to main base again with the bed and continue your normal ark life. Do this couple times a day and you'll endup with a lot of metal and its always safe.

With metal you end up doing also a lot of gunpowder so bring castoroid there also and farm the wood for charcoal. Then every now and then transport either the metal back to main base or make all metal things there and transport only the end-products like guns or bullets.

Otherwise Quetzal on the northern little islets with ankylo, but this was already mentioned above

nicest and safest spot ive found is south west part of map near the islands with the what looks like a sunken volcano ( the part the opened up recently) there is lots of metal nodes and obsidian around the dormant volcano and then further north is a temple with loads in the walls as you go down the steps, I made a small crafting base near the temple and use a phoenix to mine inside with a forge outside to dump into ( or like us have an AA forge which auto gathers the metal).

there are no aggressive dinos on these islands so its safe while gathering and on temple island are loads of rocks and quite a lot of trees so you can just make spark powder/gunpowder/charcoal and have a bullet factory.

this combined with the super cold ice cave under frozen lake are the 2 best spots ive found for safest/most concentrated  

The spot i'm in is abundant with metal, crystal, obsidian and everything else and theirs even silica pearls and those bloody water scorpions so i get black pearls to and to the south i've got the snow biome so organic polymer aint far either.

As for where i am all i know is im on a flyer/climber only accessible plateau near the blue obelisk with a great view of the cove or bay.

Archived