Missing Content? Tek & Other stuff, Phoenix & Ice Wyvern

Sonoske

I got on this morning, spawned in a Gryphon because Ragnarok is Locked even though i have Ascended on bother PD Servers, SP & Official. So u flew it around, it was awesome. Then tried Multiple Commands for tue Ice Wyvern and could not spawn it in. I gave up and tried a ton of Commands for the Phoenix and Otter and once again no luck.

I also noticed we are missing the Tek Shield and Sword enfram along with whatever fire retardant suit we need to ride the Phoenix.

What gives? I cannot even unlock Ragnarok! The ascend2 command does not work on xbox.

I am really disappointed ?

22 minutes ago, Sonoske said:

I got on this morning, spawned in a Gryphon because Ragnarok is Locked even though i have Ascended on bother PD Servers, SP & Official. So u flew it around, it was awesome. Then tried Multiple Commands for tue Ice Wyvern and could not spawn it in. I gave up and tried a ton of Commands for the Phoenix and Otter and once again no luck.

I also noticed we are missing the Tek Shield and Sword enfram along with whatever fire retardant suit we need to ride the Phoenix.

What gives? I cannot even unlock Ragnarok! The ascend2 command does not work on xbox.

I am really disappointed ?

If you look at the Patch Notes, the consoles did not get the otter yet.  And the PC patch notes didn't list the Phoenix, just the otter when I checked it this morning.  Don't really know what is going on there.

I thought the consoles would be getting those new dinos on day one.  I was pretty disappointed that we didn't.  But, I'm excited about the new map to mess around with until consoles catch up with PC.  

Archived