Otter taming...

Ocicat

6 minutes ago, Oldskool said:

Just found one on single player, in the river by green obelisk on the island. As i swam up to it, it said "drag fish to feed"

It was also a lv1 female, not sure if they are similar to Jerboa's in level or that's just my easy single player settings. But this probably means they are breed able. 

I really hope this isn't the case. Trying to tame ducks on PvE is terrible since Itchys don't work most of the time, at least I can't get them to work lol

3 hours ago, Oldskool said:

Just found one on single player, in the river by green obelisk on the island. As i swam up to it, it said "drag fish to feed"

It was also a lv1 female, not sure if they are similar to Jerboa's in level or that's just my easy single player settings. But this probably means they are breed able. 

I hope they are breedable... if they arent plus the taming mechanic, it'll break my heart hahaha. 

Edit: Rejoyce for the wiki says they are breedable lol. 

14 minutes ago, Jrminot said:

Yup, same as hesperonis. I tried using the ichtyornis to hunt the fish and then feeding them to the otter.

Friend tamed a couple, said it was much easier than the hesperonis.

I had issues feeding them big fish though. The fish was so big I couldn't get through it to target the otter and feed it.

Yea they should change the keybind for drop body. You keep letting go instead of taming it, you have to move constantly while spamming e so that the fish drags behind you

Archived