Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ThzNutz said:

feel free to start a topic--call it something like "Discussing Game Launch (not servers)". just make sure there is not a similar topic already posted, or it will get merged into there :) 

Oh you are a laugh riot. :D

The name of my topic was "Officially launched. Steam store page updated."

The name of this topic is "Official Server launch timeframe."

HAR DE HAR HAR!

Dang it. Made me actually laugh too. Must...resist...positive feedback...on...your...post...

11 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

So, what kind of review do you have in mind and what'll it consist of?

Positive. It'll probably consist of:

"I paid $30 for a game that has given me 2500 hours of entertainment, while my $60 copy of Destiny and many copies of Call of Duty installments collect dust in my closet."

or something more than just "h".

Just now, Thecheyfox said:

My excitement is expiring and evolving into annoyance with the prolonged wait for any server to be live via PS4 

Same, although I am not really excited. Just want to pillar up a spot on The Island & Scorched Earth I never had the chance for in the past (not really interest in the new map for now). Then I can be at peace having these spots.

From Jat's post :

For ARKs launch, we plan on providing new Official Servers for the following games mode: Regular/Vanilla, Non-TEK, Primitive+, Hardcore, Isolated Clusters, NoTaming, Extinction Servers and ORP. With the bulk of the servers being focused on the vanilla game mode (Both PVP and PVE), and smaller amounts of niche servers which could be increased based on player demand.

Where are the new PvP Hardcore servers for PC?

Well WC completely dropped the ball on this one. Think of all the new players that went a bought the game to get online and start their 1st adventures into this world we all enjoy only to be met with Two options pay more money for a server or deal with the completely useless tether system. No more EA excuses this time. 

Archived