Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Vrallox said:

Still only a few post-launch reviews. Mostly negative. Doesn't seem like many are updating their reviews either. Sure would like a place to discuss it rather then have this topic merged and hidden within this thread which has nothing to do with it.

Or nobody really cares about reviews atm, which makes me wonder why considering the servers aren't even up yet you're trying to force an issue to get people to give a bad review. 

4 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

Or nobody really cares about reviews atm, which makes me wonder why considering the servers aren't even up yet you're trying to force an issue to get people to give a bad review. 

Oh my god! Without giving him anything to go on he figured it out! He's a mind reader! Get out of my head! Oh god!

Seriously, I gave it a negative review but that's beside the point. I wanted a discussion about the launch of the game. Not the launch of servers. So I'm trying to force a discussion of the launch of the game in a thread unrelated to the topic because the one I made was merged into this completely unrelated topic.

I'm not trying to get people to leave negative reviews or positive ones. I was merely commenting on the fact that most of the new reviews are negative so far.

20 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

So since the topic I was posting in concerned the official launch of the game itself, and not the servers, as well as the status of the Steam store page I guess discussing those things here would be on topic in this unrelated thread that it was merged into.

So now that the game has officially launched on Steam what kind of reviews are you all leaving?

1 minute ago, Vrallox said:

Oh my god! Without giving him anything to go on he figured it out! He's a mind reader! Get out of my head! Oh god!

Seriously, I gave it a negative review but that's beside the point. I wanted a discussion about the launch of the game. Not the launch of servers. So I'm trying to force a discussion of the launch of the game in a thread unrelated to the topic because the one I made was merged into this completely unrelated topic.

I'm not trying to get people to leave negative reviews or positive ones. I was merely commenting on the fact that most of the new reviews are negative so far.

Sure looks that way to me. 3 unanswered posts all stating reviews or asking what people will be putting for their review. Don't need to be a mind reader to see an ulterior motive. 

• Volunteer Moderator
15 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

Sure would like a place to discuss it rather then have this topic merged and hidden within this thread which has nothing to do with it.

feel free to start a topic--call it something like "Discussing Game Launch (not servers)". just make sure there is not a similar topic already posted, or it will get merged into there :) 

**discussing reviews is also its own topic, just saying :)

Just now, YUSHOETMI said:

Sure looks that way to me. 3 unanswered posts all stating reviews or asking what people will be putting for their review. Don't need to be a mind reader to see an ulterior motive. 

It looks that way to you with no actual evidence though. I wasn't prodding anyone towards a negative review. If I was please point out where.

I WAS prodding people to join in or start conversations regarding the launch of the game itself and what reviews they're leaving or will be leaving.

So, what kind of review do you have in mind and what'll it consist of?

Archived