Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

I wasted a vacation day at work to be on for this. I hardly got any sleep due to being anxious, and have been waiting at my computer for just under 5 hours. I could have gone in to work and been home if they had just given an honest time frame. Now im super tired, pissed off, and just hoping to get in and get some land claimed before I log out to take a nap and then waste the rest of the day trying to get back on a max capacity server.

You knew how WC were working before.. shoud've gone to your work and simply wait until tomorrow. 2 years... 2 years and people take a day off for ARK release day.... I don't know what to say.

2 hours ago, Jacira said:

Okay I'm hyped, and I know a lot of other people are too. But we have to remember that the official server launch timeframe is over 24 hours and that not all of the servers are going to be released at once, as per this tweet from Jen.

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/902423408683606016

So if it's 3am where you live and you're hanging out for the countdown, maybe get a good night's rest because it could still be a while for the server in your part of the world to be up.

Jen also stated here, they will be only 8am and beside that, release was on 8.8.2017 - but of course this announcement now is the truth :D

Just now, bigfishrob said:

Im on pc.... and can see thd piss poor developmemt first hand right here

Funny that it's piss poor development but yet here you are waiting for release like everybody else and not playing another game. 

That's like saying you hate the chef at your local burger resteraunt because he doesn't wash his hands after scratching his scrote, but you love the way the special sauce tastes so you keep going there anyway. 

So since the topic I was posting in concerned the official launch of the game itself, and not the servers, as well as the status of the Steam store page I guess discussing those things here would be on topic in this unrelated thread that it was merged into.

So now that the game has officially launched on Steam what kind of reviews are you all leaving?

15 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

I wasted a vacation day at work to be on for this. I hardly got any sleep due to being anxious, and have been waiting at my computer for just under 5 hours. I could have gone in to work and been home if they had just given an honest time frame. Now im super tired, pissed off, and just hoping to get in and get some land claimed before I log out to take a nap and then waste the rest of the day trying to get back on a max capacity server.

meanwhile i was giving a damn about a headstart bc i put reality before the game, got a good night of sleep, went to work and saw servers still not up. now i´m exited and ready for an all-nighter ;D still feel sorry for you bro

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Bulldogfrag said:

GP now that were on day one release are DEVs going to start posting info on their forums now or are we going to have to keep trying to track what's going on through 3 social media site they prefer to post on rather than here.

Don't ask me I don't tell the Devs what to do.

Archived