Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Camo said:

This day is not getting better

On the up side, I have a few extra things I can do instead of playing. For example, I have a paint job to do with one of my old laptop restorations. Was hoping to be lazy and play some ark in-between doing chores. But ah well. This is what I get for hoping. lol

4 minutes ago, Sphere said:

I am most certain that Wildcard did not do false advertising. You're just being entitled.

Did you even bother to read what you quoted. No where in what you quoted did he say anything about false advertising. In fact, every item he listed, was a true fact of how they have run the show so far.

5 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

Did you even bother to read what you quoted. No where in what you quoted did he say anything about false advertising. In fact, every item he listed, was a true fact of how they have run the show so far.

I read it. In fact, you miss-interpreted what I said. I was pointing out that Wildcard never promised in advertising while purchasing the game, that you would get reliable servers, on time or early deadlines, and communication. People just assume this would be the case, as standard good practice as a business hoping to make a profit. However that's not how the world actually works. For example, Apple gets away with treating customers like crap every day, and yet they have been said to have more money than the USA treasury. What does that tell you?

3 minutes ago, Sphere said:

I read it. In fact, you miss-interpreted what I said. I was pointing out that Wildcard never promised in advertising while purchasing the game, that you would get reliable servers, on time or early deadlines, and communication. People just assume this would be the case, as standard good practice as a business hoping to make a profit. However that's not how the world actually works. For example, Apple gets away with treating customers like crap every day, and yet they have been said to have more money than the USA treasury. What does that tell you?

That tells me you are gullible if you think that Apple has more money than the USA treasury.

3 minutes ago, Irk said:

Did you really just make a topic just to tell people you left a negative review?

Good job, I guess.

No, the meat of the topic is that the game has officially launched. The Steam store page is no longer early access. Today is listed as the release date.

12 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

Okay. Joking's over. ARK's now a released game!

As I mentioned I included that bit as a joke. Well it's true but I found including it to be funny so it's a joke to me.

1 minute ago, Assisted said:

In Jats post he said to get a drink and put your feet up. I think he should have said, get a good night's sleep, wake up, go for breakfast, do some shopping, watch a movie, start cooking dinner, eat dinner, go for a walk, then come back and check it the servers are up.

I feel for the person whose internet speeds are that slow they cannot download the patch in time xD

Archived