Official Server launch timeframe

jdizzy2010

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, xDeezyx said:

We all love ark passionately but once again wildcard has thrown us for a loop as none of the xbox servers are actually up yet. On that note, does anyone know when they will ACTUALLY be released to us? 

Our official servers are offline & will remain offline until 8AM EST. At that time servers will begin to come online for the next 24 hrs.

What I don't understand, is with how long of a delay it's been so far, they had to know a lot earlier that it wasn't going to be "shortly". I don't get how they can be so off with their time estimates.. like why wouldn't they have just said "things are delayed, servers should be up in the afternoon". Rather than every hour releasing another statement making people thing it's close and honest around wasting even more of their day.

9 minutes ago, L3tsG3tSirius said:

This company is a joke. Nothing but poor performance, missed deadlines, pushed deadlines, no communication. "Just suck it up and wait" that's not what I paid for. If the servers aren't up within the hour I promise I'm done with this game and any game your trash company releases.

I am most certain that Wildcard did not do false advertising. You're just being entitled.

Archived