Upload Cooldown

Zed38

30 minutes ago, bkrafty said:

I thought we cleared this up, Lou. They just need to do what they announce they are going to do and stop the lying and sneakiness. Do you just cut and paste this into all forum posts? It's called debate and it takes having an actual idea to participate in one. O.o

"Lying and sneakiness"

There's no point in attempting debate with you or anyone else who is going to lash out irrationally at every action Wildcard makes. 

Wildcard updated quickly. It didn't matter what way they addressed this issue, you'd be here whining no matter what happened. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just dont understand, they give us 5 days instead of 30 and then after day 3 they break the obelisk by implementing stuff that apparently is to stop duping(???), wich breaks the whole system, that raptoring feature should have been tested MONTHS AGO,

so now if they dont fix this by tomorrow they got the choice of releasing the game even more broken than it already was, or without that new timer and prone to duping right off the bat?... wow, im so raptoring happy wildcard cares... 

7 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

"Lying and sneakiness"

There's no point in attempting debate with you or anyone else who is going to lash out irrationally at every action Wildcard makes. 

Wildcard updated quickly. It didn't matter what way they addressed this issue, you'd be here whining no matter what happened. 

It is overwhelmingly clear they cut off support and decided not to implement the one thing that could help PVE Legacy servers on purpose to get them to be unplayable, full of trolls,abandoned and eventually wiped. Does anyone legitimately disagree with me on this? If so, explain. Stop repeating yourself Lou and answere the question at hand.

7 minutes ago, bkrafty said:

It is overwhelmingly clear they cut off support and decided not to implement the one thing that could help PVE Legacy servers on purpose to get them to be unplayable, full of trolls,abandoned and eventually wiped. Does anyone legitimately disagree with me on this? If so, explain. Stop repeating yourself Lou and answere the question at hand.

I answered the question at hand. You're welcome to dislike my answer, but if you're going to pretend I never answered because you disagree with it, then that's your problem among many.

Legacy servers are already unplayable, full of trolls, abandoned, and they're all going to eventually be wiped...nothing was going to change that but a wipe. I'm sorry you put so much emotional value into a video game that you are having a panicked breakdown over this stuff...but you're overreacting on a level beyond sanity. Breathe in, breathe out dude.

"OMG all this lying and sneakiness is unacceptable! ANSWER THE QUESTION AT HAND LOU!!!"

2 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

I answered the question at hand. You're welcome to dislike my answer, but if you're going to pretend I never answered because you disagree with it, then that's your problem among many.

Legacy servers are already unplayable, full of trolls, abandoned, and they're all going to eventually be wiped...nothing was going to change that but a wipe. I'm sorry you put so much emotional value into a video game that you are having a panicked breakdown over this stuff...but you're overreacting on a level beyond sanity. Breathe in, breathe out dude.

lol. Lou, you are something else. The question is the part with a question mark behind it. now you're keyboard psychologist as well, reading my emotions.  I already gave my stuff away and will be playing a private server, so no breakdown here. My emotion is caused by your lack of ability to logically discuss the issue. Did they do this on purpose? Me: yes and this is why. You: No.....still waiting on you logic for this argument. If you agree they did it on purpose, then you say: " I agree, and that was a sneaky thing to do" I say: " Yeah I agree, but oh well. Sorry, I like to hold people accountable for their words, it just makes the world a better place.

36 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

"Lying and sneakiness"

How can you pretend it's not lying when they said that LEGACY will be given THE SAME UPDATES, SAME CONTENT, SAME PARAMETERS as new servers...One patch, one patch and they already changed it. Legacy servers aren't getting the same setting as new servers. Legacy servers aren't getting ''blocking volumes for key areas in PvE servers''. 

Answer that question and don't go debating that people would complain if they did. People are complaining anyway. 

How am I to keep trusting this company when they can't keep their own word true ? I am supposed to keep playing on my legacy server just so their numbers are ''nice and popular game such wow'' tomorrow morning. 

Because if they had cohones, they would clearly state their only sure decision, which is to wipe all legacy servers and keep only a handful of official servers (flagged as new). If they had the cohones they would do that, but they don't because that would create a massive exodus away from Ark and toward other games (and you can repeat as much as you want it wouldn't happen, you know the truth as well as I do). 

Just now, bkrafty said:

lol. Lou, you are something else. The question is the part with a question mark behind it. now you're keyboard psychologist as well, reading my emotions.  I already gave my stuff away and will be playing a private server, so no breakdown here. My emotion is caused by your lack of ability to logically discuss the issue. Did they do this on purpose? Me: yes and this is why. You: No.....still waiting on you logic for this argument. If you agree they did it on purpose, then you say: " I agree, and that was a sneaky thing to do" I say: " Yeah I agree, but oh well. Sorry, I like to hold people accountable for their words, it just makes the world a better place.

Wait...you seriously want me to explain to you why I don't agree with your conspiracy theories? I do not believe that WIldcard has been secretly planning to piss off people who are already pissed off and will never not be pissed off. At very most, we're looking at a Hanlon's Razor scenario here.

If you want to abandon reason and attribute everything to malice, then by all means do so...but I don't, and there's no need for me to explain to you my lack of aggressive cynicism.

7 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Wait...you seriously want me to explain to you why I don't agree with your conspiracy theories? I do not believe that WIldcard has been secretly planning to piss off people who are already pissed off and will never not be pissed off. At very most, we're looking at a Hanlon's Razor scenario here.

If you want to abandon reason and attribute everything to malice, then by all means do so...but I don't, and there's no need for me to explain to you my lack of aggressive cynicism.

One last try to save you some face here bud. Why do you think they did not do this on purpose? Everyone else seems to be facepalming you to. Just explain, Please. Because it can not be explained by stupidity.

No, you referenced Hanlon's Razor scenario. While the clever use of your keyboard psychology degree, it can not be explained away by stupidity. Therefore, I asked you to explain. Anyhow, it has been a fun way to burn through an hour, but I gotta go. Your reactions speak for themselves. Noone is buying the fact you can't answer a simple question with a simple answer. Have a good one.

2 minutes ago, bkrafty said:

No, you referenced Hanlon's Razor scenario. While the clever use of your keyboard psychology degree, it can not be explained away by stupidity. Therefore, I asked you to explain. Anyhow, it has been a fun way to burn through an hour, but I gotta go. Your reactions speak for themselves. Noone is buying the fact you can't answer a simple question with a simple answer. Have a good one.

What the hell question are you talking about, dude?! I've answered each question you've ranted at me about.

14 minutes ago, Joanna said:

Did you expect anything else?  It's just another way to ensure that legacy servers are long-term killed.   If you can't transfer your stuff over then your only choice is to move to new servers and therefore depopulate the old servers giving them a reason to wipe them.

Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

4 hours ago, vtallbloke said:

so we are going to give people less notice than promised to move.

Then we are gona cull more servers than we orignally claimed to further impact the at cap servers that are left.

Then just for fun, the final nail in the coffin- we are going to roll out our new Dupe package early, to further hinder any server moves still going on.

Wow you couldnt have written this- its an Epic novel

THIS ^^^^^

Well played.

5 hours ago, Rubberduck said:

empathy isnt a keyword in wildcard

5 hours ago, LouSpowells said:

There's a SIGNIFICANT difference between saying, "There's a missing link in customer relations," and saying, "empathy isnt a keyword in wildcard." I agree that Wildcard needs more customer support staff. So do they. I think everyone agrees on that.

It's not a question of resources.  No amount of resources can cover for management that consistently makes the very worst decisions in terms of how they will impact their paying customers.

There are a lot of companies in the video  games industry who make greedy or sausage-ish decisions for the sake of a bigger profit, but WC consistently makes those moves out of sheer incompetence or outright indifference/hostility to their customers.  Lack of empathy isn't a slur against WC, it perfectly describes the decision making process at the very top.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Upload Cooldown

Archived