Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

love seeing having the community through thick and thin but they arent backing the community when ever you guys mess something up and we give feedback. Like this last minute implementation of the transfer timer. I couldn't finish transfering my items from SE to a new server since i work during the week and dont have the time my days off on yesterday and today and with that New Cheat mod made it all impossible to transfer items.

Just now, Snapshot said:

Not likely WC's fault. The more likely culprit is that the servers can't take the load from tons of people trying to get on.

you need to STOP with the fanboy brainwashing... no servers are up. none. it isnt that they are full... they havent launched yet. it is not that they cannot take the load.... they ARENT UP

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, PoliScikosis said:

you need to STOP with the fanboy brainwashing... no servers are up. none. it isnt that they are full... they havent launched yet. it is not that they cannot take the load.... they ARENT UP

Not being a fanboy. I'm doing this from an IT point of view you do realize that servers being launched are also trying to be accessed by hundreds of players? They aren't going to just launch and take everyone's access requests. And when someone says they'll be ready at x time maybe think to give them some leeway? 

Edited by Snapshot

2 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

Not being a fanboy. I'm doing this from an IT point you do realize that servers being launched are also trying to be accessed by hundreds of players? They aren't going to just launch and take everyone's access requests. And when someone says they'll be ready at x time maybe think to give them some leeway? 

find ONE SINGLE PERSON in a server right now... a SINGLE ONE.

until then, dont say its not WC...

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AndrewLB said:

Thanks for screwing hundreds if not thousands of early access refugees from being able to upload their stuff off the servers you only gave them 4 days notice of eviction on because you wanted to use us as guinea pigs for the most idiotic anti-duping system anyone could of come up with.  *clap clap clap*

I for one, am glad this happens.  It'll knock you elitists down a peg or 2.

1 hour ago, TitanKyojin said:

Congratulations Wildcard and thanks for working so hard! 
I have 2 questions...
My ARK is 266.22 (PC version), will there be any more updates? And how much Gigabytes? 

and... New serverlist, please!

might wanna reset your steam or something, there's a 2 gb update to version 267 live at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Snapshot said:

Not being a fanboy. I'm doing this from an IT point you do realize that servers being launched are also trying to be accessed by hundreds of players? They aren't going to just launch and take everyone's access requests. And when someone says they'll be ready at x time maybe think to give them some leeway? 

Ever consider a marketing point of view? How bout under promising and over delivering? not a concept well known here apparently.

Just now, True2Drew said:

Ever consider a marketing point of view? How bout under promising and over delivering? not a concept well known here apparently.

Not everything in the world is perfect it is not going to always work out and if you have been playing ark for awhile you know WC does not always have things launched at the time they say.