Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

I love how the game was released at 8 am yesterday and still can't play it. First you guys couldn't get servers up and running and now you don't have near enough servers. Sitting here looking at 270 people in a server. How that's even possible idk. But every server full and been that way all morning and afternoon

3 hours ago, Kos1 said:

Finally glad to see ragnorok finally out but for console.. Only 50+ servers are active for it and its basically first come first serve.. Sure yeah they'll add more but by then the alphas will already be in control and plus people can transfer and knowing the HC people out there will be at the top in the matter of a few days.. If that happens and servers aren't added today or tomorrow its gonna be the same result as before.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I feel like there is some money involved with the mega tribes. I honestly believe this guys statement. I cant understand how mega tribes are able to consistently log in to their new home servers but I cant even log in to one. I am sure once I can consistently log in there will already be guys with auto turrets and built bases. Which is the complete opposite of what I was excited about on the release of the game.

Their Tweets are pathetic at best, still not addressing specific issues. I am $120 deep in this game and I have invested so much time in this game its embarrassing. I really don't trust the management of this game and their lack of leadership. Its like they don't take responsibility for their mistakes and put them on us. 

I respect the people that are trying to stick up for WC but we all understand this is not appropriate for the amount of time and money their customers have spent on ARK. The celebrating needs to stop, as of right now I would still prefer playing the preview and let you guys figure out what we spent our money on.

Also out of respect for your mishaps and hope to gain the trust back of your biggest fans you should provide a link for people to find a refund on their purchases if they so feel. I believe this will have a positive outcome in your favor.

2 hours ago, micholas said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I feel like there is some money involved with the mega tribes. I honestly believe this guys statement. I cant understand how mega tribes are able to consistently log in to their new home servers but I cant even log in to one. I am sure once I can consistently log in there will already be guys with auto turrets and built bases. Which is the complete opposite of what I was excited about on the release of the game.

Their Tweets are pathetic at best, still not addressing specific issues. I am $120 deep in this game and I have invested so much time in this game its embarrassing. I really don't trust the management of this game and their lack of leadership. Its like they don't take responsibility for their mistakes and put them on us. 

I respect the people that are trying to stick up for WC but we all understand this is not appropriate for the amount of time and money their customers have spent on ARK. The celebrating needs to stop, as of right now I would still prefer playing the preview and let you guys figure out what we spent our money on.

Also out of respect for your mishaps and hope to gain the trust back of your biggest fans you should provide a link for people to find a refund on their purchases if they so feel. I believe this will have a positive outcome in your favor.

I just wish wildcard would be smarter and just add 200 servers of ragnorok 

8 hours ago, Syrette said:

The best part is if you bought it from gamestop you can't return it! They don't take back new games. You have to sell it back to them as pre-owned and with as many people as there are who want to return it its value just keeps going down. 

I also ended up buying the explorer edition with the season pass and the code doesn't even work. So it's like I've waisted $100 on a game I can't even play! All I wanted to do was beat SE on my own TV instead of split screening with my bf. This is such a joke. 

Wow! Didn't know that!! We should email big portals of gamers like machinima to make a youtube show reffered to this scam

• Like 1

Where are the "More Servers" that were suppose to be added? i am usually not the one to complain but f#@k me...At this stage there's more then likely an Alpha tribe out there that can wipe out all the servers, I didn't even get a chance to play the new map. Wildcard please sort your poop out! You are an Official game now remember ?

1 hour ago, dodgeram said:

I was on sever 747 and server was taken off this is the third time I've lost a character.why was there no messages sent out as bout this.

They posted it all over their Twitters and the site here and even had a message in the game about it. Granted they only gave a few days notice, but still. We were warned.

Hello all,

I was thinking that it might be hard to get back to the Ragnarok map we played on yesterday. But it was not. 6 open spaces.

So I think reading all these post about people not able to play. Wanting more and more servers. Have you even tried to play?

We admit that first hours of gameplay one friend waited 47 minutes to get on. I would not expect something else on launch day.

Moving forward we continue to support and report issues.

We all agree that the transformation the game had in 60 days is amazing. No matter how hateful people feel.

Thanks, Ariana and Marcus and Sara and Ida