Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

all servers will be rolling out soon! Unfortunately there were some unforeseen technical issues which requires a hotfix update. Cert is pushing through and servers will be down for what should be a brief time during the update which should be......aww fk it! I'm making meth!

Edited by vvvRaidervvv
I dumb
  • Haha 2

Im also calling for an immediate 3x to kick things off, (whenever it may happen LOL).... We have heard about Unofficial PS4 servers and Official Xbox servers in roughly 2hrs... cough cough... Patience young padawan LOL.... Do we have any update on Official PS4 servers coming online??

Sorry in advance if I have missed it somewhere...

I'm so sick of this. Constant let downs with this game but at least you had the excuse of being pre release before. If this is how you're launch is going to go then I have lost all faith in this game ever living up to what developers claim. Nothing but delays and more delays, bugs and glitches that render all your days dedicated to the grind useless. Keep the 3x xp. Can I just get my money and life back?

Really wild card this game should have been up and running by now. It's 730pm now.when games come out like black ops or anything they are up and ready so when ppl buy the game they can play it and not wait for the dam company to figure out what the hell they're doing. Wild card your doing an awesome  job lol......

• Haha 1