Jatheish

Day One! Launch & More!

1 hour ago, LFT said:

There's something like 3k+ down according to: https://arkservers.net/offline-servers/1/rank/asc/?term=232 (I searched my server btw)

I just jumped on there (~3 min. Ago) and it appeared as though the PC official servers were up and healthy. So a lil cautious optimism  we won’t be far behind andthings are moving that direction for us. 

Ok I would just like to thank wildcard for the update on twitter you twits I don't have that kind of social media nice that you put it on the official site first oh no ones home office empty, shop closed actual release date 30th of august or is it the 1 st of September is that the real secret to the QR code on the trailer??????

18 minutes ago, SatansPegasus said:

What's this Bullpoop about having to be beta level to play on ragnarok.

I did not wait patiently all this time for ragnarok to come out to have it raptoring locked behind some other kind of Bullpoop if I knew this was gonna happen I wouldn't of bothered downloading it an losing my previous save.

God Damn it wildcard the first time I've actually been angry at you I play single player ascending to beta is gonna take me months there's no point in playing cause I don't mind force taming something I don't know how to tame or wiping them out if I just wanna build but getting to beta involves what fighting all the bosses on 1 level then fighting them again on another level while doing it on my own yeah thanks a bunch.

I apologize for the swearing but wildcard you have pissed me off.

You don't actually have to go through with that trouble. Just do (admin cheat player command ascend2)  I believe. It unlocks the next map for you to play on without you having to go through the huge amount of effort doing all of that solo. 

15 minutes ago, raptor1976x said:

People paid £45 to look at a server list that seems to be never going online.great job guys

I hope they get the servers up quicker than they reply to tickets or were all doomed!

The development team is using the money to have a party. Instead of sorting the servers

37 minutes ago, MandaBear said:

You don't actually have to go through with that trouble. Just do (admin cheat player command ascend2)  I believe. It unlocks the next map for you to play on without you having to go through the huge amount of effort doing all of that solo. 

Where do we go to put in the cheat?

It was awesome taking the day off work to have them fulfill every bit of criticism I've made about them. Awesome job communicating to the players too, who have sat in front of an empty screen all day. It'd be one thing if this was beta, but it's release day and you've fallen flat on your face here. 

• Like 1