Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

Dear Wildcard,

when will you at more EU PVP Servers? The Problem is all the big Tribes already claimed the servers, for small groups it is impossible to play cause everytime you have a small base 40 Peeps come and destroy everything you have. You even don't have a chance to defend your stuff.

This way you loose your Playerbase cause not the big Tribes are the most players, it is the small groups.

I realy like Ark but at the moment it is useless to start on any server.

4 minutes ago, chaosgnom82 said:

Dear Wildcard,

when will you at more EU PVP Servers? The Problem is all the big Tribes already claimed the servers, for small groups it is impossible to play cause everytime you have a small base 40 Peeps come and destroy everything you have. You even don't have a chance to defend your stuff.

This way you loose your Playerbase cause not the big Tribes are the most players, it is the small groups.

I disagree completely. We built up a pretty decent base on Rag and have done so well, we're building a secondary mining base.

4 hours ago, chaosgnom82 said:

Dear Wildcard,

THIS!!!

Ich can understand why they need 3-5 Servers, I have some friends in a mega tribe which are 400 Players, only 2 Server are too less to get them all on it, so I am realy fine with that, but with a small tribe of 8 peeps like we are, you don't stand a chance, many big tribes also prevent you even from spawning cause they built up huts at the normal spawn points so you can't even walk arround. So plz wildcard give us space to play wee payed you well for it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, StormLord said:

I disagree completely. We built up a pretty decent base on Rag and have done so well, we're building a secondary mining base.

I don't know where you play but the 8 EU Servers are full and the big Tribes that claimed them don't let anyone else life there and i they find you they destroy you. So you maybe lucky with yours.

• Facepalm 1

Is there any proper support for new ragner servers been playing on server 106 on ps4 for a few days had this other tribe keep coming over attacking us .we kill them and there tames and evertime just after the server roles back and they have there tames back is there any proper support to stop this . Just wanna  play the game properly .it must be logged some where that the servers being rolled back.or is it happening  to all of the servers 

This may be one of my favorite games but wildcard need to get there poop together. Their are more players than their are servers for everyone to play on. They are the worst on keeping you updated on the game. The worst part is they reward the cheaters but letting them keep all their servers instead of wiping them. Actually if they wipe thos servers I might actually be able to join a game!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chaosgnom82 said:

Ich can understand why they need 3-5 Servers, I have some friends in a mega tribe which are 400 Players, only 2 Server are too less to get them all on it, so I am realy fine with that, but with a small tribe of 8 peeps like we are, you don't stand a chance, many big tribes also prevent you even from spawning cause they built up huts at the normal spawn points so you can't even walk arround. So plz wildcard give us space to play wee payed you well for it.

I didn't actually realise the mega tribes were getting so big...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking forward to this for sometime but it is still broken.  Pvp favors Hugh tribes and People that can grind 24.  Or trolls that get one and spend there day doing nothing but messing with others.

Pve is just a place for a group to com in, drop pillars everywhere so no one can advance.  

Been trying to play since day one but keep getting trolled no mater were I go.

Either you use hacks to get ahead or be part of 100 person guild. Anything less and you will just restart everyday.  If it is not fixed Thia game will die.

You guys need to chill out with the whale especially on no-tame servers. The whale has ruined the fun of building and creating a raft to explore the map. In the no tame servers where the raft was the main means of transport people are just no longer playing. You cannot keep a raft built for very long without it getting destroyed by the whale. 

On 21/09/2017 at 12:21 AM, jbarth73 said:

You guys need to chill out with the whale especially on no-tame servers. The whale has ruined the fun of building and creating a raft to explore the map. In the no tame servers where the raft was the main means of transport people are just no longer playing. You cannot keep a raft built for very long without it getting destroyed by the whale. 

As long as you stay within the shoreline/shallows then it is fine it's when you go to deep waters there is LOAADS i agree cut back on them but it is manageable my base is on herb island there is FAAAAAR to many normally 5 or 6 and 2 or 3 of them being alphas

yes having rafts trashed sucks but that don't bother me its the fact that i one hit they wipe everything out that's on it instant death to

all tames  

3 hours ago, MudPuppy said:

Can someone please tell me if the day 1 release 1.0 version physical disc (PS4, SP, no internet) has all of the pre-release DLC's (equus/unicorn, ovis, otter, etc)? 

I have looked/searched everywhere online for an answer and have looked in game as well. 

TIA

No. You need the internet to play this game. 

• 4 weeks later...

They killed all the servers by releasing  so few ragnarok servers.  People got tired of the.crowding and.left the.dang game.  Literally two weeKS the.servers went from people waiting hours to get on to server half full.  Wild card you guys messed up big tume.  Btw.  If my server prim plus 36 goes.  You will have to ban me because I will never shut up.  You guys may have just killed your own game.  I understand.you have.lots of work.  But your long time players and supporters are fed up.before you kill the.greatest nicest server there's ever been 36 let us transfer to ragnarok prim plus .  For god sake shows us some dang love for a change.  please.  Spent.days.on there for over a year.  Raising dinos we still have generations.  Kill that you kill our spirit in the game.  Here our cries.