Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

If they realy hope that the high Profesional wc crew don't delete the lagecy server. It's bad enough to se what's going on there at the moment. And when they delete the servers it will be a hard kick between the legs for all old player they spend so dead many time on it. So wildcard PLs Don't delete the lagacy servers

2 hours ago, The1trueGodMe said:

No legacy is legacy only and got ignored by devs completely there is 0 transfer out of legacy amd also legacy gets 0 wc support

Its either start fresh or hope for the best but its wc so expect the worst 

There is no transfers (survivor/dinos/items) from legacy to > to legacy ragnarok? I thought you could do it that was the whole understanding behind it, and that was the whole reason behind legacy, if they are gonna end up wiping ALL legacy then why make legacy in the first place ? It makes no sense.

But then again launching a game without servers also doesn't make any sense and that one did happen :raptor:

3 minutes ago, Rios9 said:

There is no transfers (survivor/dinos/items) from legacy to > to legacy ragnarok? I thought you could do it that was the whole understanding behind it, and that was the whole reason behind legacy, if they are gonna end up wiping ALL legacy then why make legacy in the first place ? It makes no sense.

But then again launching a game without servers also doesn't make any sense and that one did happen :raptor:

As far as I've been able to understand, you can trade between Legacy servers, but not move things from Legacy servers to the new servers.

Also, the only reason the Legacy servers will be deleted is if the population drops on them for too long. Otherwise, they're staying up.

But, in my opinion, this whole "omg they're gonna wipe legacy servers now the world is ending" stuff that's been going around is people overreacting way too early over fears and rumors. The only thing that we can do is wait for all the current mess to start getting sorted through before people start losing their minds and freaking out for no reason at all. We know that WC takes their sweet time in solving problems. So just wait a week or two before panicking about things that might not even happen.

• Thanks 1

@theonetruegodME, So even more hate now directed at me instead of WC. Its OK. I can take it.

I did not know you scoped out our base. But since you did I know that the attackers duped C4. Well so from that I know you are infact a duplicationist and also a troll, since you spend so much time around my base instead of your own. Ha a new word "duplicationist". /Ariana&Sara

Can you please put more servers on for ragnarok? Maybe another 20 to 30 would do honestly. I'm getting really tired of working all day and wanting to come home to play my favorite game and still can't. Why the hell don't you think of the people that work all day and just want to come home and play some ark? The only people that have been playing all day are those without jobs or that have been off for a few days straight, what about the rest of us that would actually like to start building on the dam map? Do something about this please!

Ps4 by the way.

Edited by Drunkanevil
  • Thanks 1

Well done WildCard the game is brilliant and I hope you have sorted the major issues of duping n DDOS attacks (or will have in next few weeks). 

Any chance you give supply a rollout schedule for new servers in particular Xbox and Ragnorak. 

I ask as having been waiting 2 days and have not been able to experience the offical rag servers as there are full to the brim!!

anyways good job so far hopefully can keep improving the game.

Dear Wildcard. Thank you for deleting old servers and not being able to put up new ones for 3 days after a long timed schedulled release of the game. 3 days since release and still no PVE-EU Scorched earth srrvers. You know the DLC I PAYED FOR????? So after 3 days with no communication with players I'm starting to loose hype for Ark, the trust in WC management is gone. Ark is soon to be a "has been". Everything sooner or later becomes a "has been". I have just never seen a management trying so hard to destroy their own product. Saying a few words THAT MATTER on the mess you made wouldn't kill you but still, you choose to "tweet" out of reach of players. I have not seen written anywhere that I NEED TO JOIN A THIRD PARTY PLATFORM to get any info from WC. If I'm trying hard I cannot be such a poop as you are. It all goes to no communication. F*ck up or no f*ck up, IT IS YOUR OWN DECISION NOT TO COMMUNICATE with you players, this is NOT A MISTAKE. You deserve a high financial penatly. People of your type DO NOT UNDERSTAND anything else but the LOSS OF MONEY. 

Wow. Just... Wow.

FINALLY get into a server for Rag, and what do I immediately see? FOUNDATIONS EVERYWHERE.

And OF COURSE the server I finally get into already has a massive swath of land claimed up by one of the most cancerous tribes I've ever seen, blocking off pathways with gates and planting their thatch foundations all over spawn points so they can have a massive bluescreen-inducing beachfront eyesore. And I'm totally willing to be they've already done this on all the other Rag servers, too.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

EDIT: Server Try #2: YUP. THEY'RE HERE, TOO.

Edited by incinderberries

14 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

@theonetruegodME, So even more hate now directed at me instead of WC. Its OK. I can take it.

I did not know you scoped out our base. But since you did I know that the attackers duped C4. Well so from that I know you are infact a duplicationist and also a troll, since you spend so much time around my base instead of your own. Ha a new word "duplicationist". /Ariana&Sara

you are a total dumb ass really how old are you 11... I dont know your base but sounds like you are pvp an i have better things to do that than troll some dumb ass like you  i dont know how to dupe but if you got c4'd i wish i had helped them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the other quotes i am in 
I read his/her question as can you transfer off of  legacy to non legacy to which my answer was no but maybe i misread it 

legacy to legacy yes but you have these STUPID timers on now having said that helps reduce people moving tons of stuff at once i kinda like it but its annoying lol

legacy to non legacy no

I believe this is correct  regardless of maps.. Hopefully i made more sense now lol

@theonetruegodME, If you hate the transfer timers on items. Why do you a second later like it?

Your information is incomplete and most likely also wrong, about how to transfer, but since I have not tested it out myself I do not want to correct you. Since the update a lot of things changed.

A lot of these trolls now spread false information even youtubers that we could trust for information now are sometimes wrong. Might it be a mistake lets hope so.

For example one video I looked at stated that not waiting for a server-spot glitched you into the server, overriding the waiting-line. Funny how being last in line over and over, could get you first inline. Trolls now unable to dupe items so they try to get hate at WC and spread false information on all the usual medias, calling it free speech.

@theonetruegoodME, I am sorry if I irritated you, truly. I just wanted to have a go at one of the haters out there. So it was you due to your hybris and the funny fact that godmode is available in GTA. but I leave it at that. You obviously did not get the joke.

Have fun and enjoy life /Ariana

5 hours ago, The1trueGodMe said:

you are a total dumb ass really how old are you 11... I dont know your base but sounds like you are pvp an i have better things to do that than troll some dumb ass like you  i dont know how to dupe but if you got c4'd i wish i had helped them
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To the other quotes i am in 
I read his/her question as can you transfer off of  legacy to non legacy to which my answer was no but maybe i misread it 

legacy to legacy yes but you have these STUPID timers on now having said that helps reduce people moving tons of stuff at once i kinda like it but its annoying lol

legacy to non legacy no

I believe this is correct  regardless of maps.. Hopefully i made more sense now lol

I have not been able to play ragnarok or played much lately really, can you tell me what the transfer timers are like now? how it works now? 

Thanks,

On 31/08/2017 at 4:28 PM, Drunkanevil said:

Can you please put more servers on for ragnarok? Maybe another 20 to 30 would do honestly. I'm getting really tired of working all day and wanting to come home to play my favorite game and still can't. Why the hell don't you think of the people that work all day and just want to come home and play some ark? The only people that have been playing all day are those without jobs or that have been off for a few days straight, what about the rest of us that would actually like to start building on the dam map? Do something about this please!

Ps4 by the way.

UP

Who would have thought that just two years ago we had only about 30 dinos, 1 map and a whole load of bugs and glitches. Now we have 3 new official arks and a 4th one incoming, baby dinos, fishing... even a toilet or God's sake!!! This game means a lot to me... I have supported it since day 0 because this game has given me everything i could have asked for: an enjoyable experience. I just hope that no matter how harsh the conditions might, how low or hunger and water is, if we have broken bones or mega rabies, the flame from or torches will never be extinguished. Happy release date Ark Survival Evolved!!