Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello all,

I was thinking that it might be hard to get back to the Ragnarok map we played on yesterday. But it was not. 6 open spaces.

So I think reading all these post about people not able to play. Wanting more and more servers. Have you even tried to play?

We admit that first hours of gameplay one friend waited 47 minutes to get on. I would not expect something else on launch day.

Moving forward we continue to support and report issues.

We all agree that the transformation the game had in 60 days is amazing. No matter how hateful people feel.

Thanks, Ariana and Marcus and Sara and Ida

Show me 1 EU-PVE-SE server

12 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello all,

I was thinking that it might be hard to get back to the Ragnarok map we played on yesterday. But it was not. 6 open spaces.

So I think reading all these post about people not able to play. Wanting more and more servers. Have you even tried to play?

We admit that first hours of gameplay one friend waited 47 minutes to get on. I would not expect something else on launch day.

Moving forward we continue to support and report issues.

We all agree that the transformation the game had in 60 days is amazing. No matter how hateful people feel.

Thanks, Ariana and Marcus and Sara and Ida

I waited 7 HOURS to get into a game and by that time I was already tired and came off after 3 hours.

Is SE not only used by alphas. I guess the small tribes need to build before advanced players come online. A bit of breading space. Call it what you want. I can not look now but I think I saw SE somewhere.

One thing is for sure legacy has no players.

If you waited 7 hours for one server. I guess something else is wrong. Or you just picked the worst server out there. IN the list it states 70/70 but in game it states 72/70 meaning 2 people wait. So if you waited 7 hours for two people to logout, clear and present super bad luck.

Console have chat, so we never use in-game radio. But I also have free mobile calls to my friends and family so that is why no one use the in-game RADIO.

The Ragnarok server we play on now have 8 free spaces. If you are worried everything is taken already. Never so  on this map. I guess the last build space will be the area called "murder murder snow".

Clearly WC do what  they do best and clearly that is not NewYorkTimes.

regards, Ariana

1 hour ago, bysaRD said:

Show me 1 EU-PVE-SE server

1 hour ago, Foz said:

I waited 7 HOURS to get into a game and by that time I was already tired and came off after 3 hours.

Ignore them. They're raptoring morons. I mean, look at their poor sentence structure and poop grammar and nonsensical rambling. They're obviously still at primary school reading levels. They have zero knowledge about anything but think they know everything. It's just 4 idiots sharing a single account. I guarantee that they're all sharing the same copy (or maybe they splurged and bought 2 copies) of the game and playing on the same screen, too.

PS4 Rag servers not working. New servers still nearly at double over player limit (I thought we were supposed to get some more added to the list? I don't see any more than yesterday.) And the Legacy servers aren't even allowing anyone in. The screen just sits there saying "Waiting To Join" and nothing happens for several minutes until finally popping up an error box saying the server is unjoinable. Nice job, WC. *golf clap*

Ya.  I really hate to be this guy but dang do we need more ragnarok servers than this.  This is not enough for all original players and many new players.  I'm talking xbox by the way. Be waiting for it for awhile and can't even get in.  I'm not waiting for a slot to be opened after everyone is done taking all the land they can.  That's just dumb.  So please many more servers.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

@theonetruegodME, If you hate the new server network and want to play with your duped items, 2 maps is more than enough. Quit now before you change your minds.

Hint play GTA

You are a bit of a bell end aren't you seriously because i have worked my ASS off over 2 years im a duper.. You are really part pf everything that is wrong with ark community 

NOT  single thing I have is dupped i breed raised an traded an tamed everything i own along with my partner so little troll run along and save your rubbish base terrible tames an petty comments for people that do dupe.

Leave the REAL players an traders out of your bitchy comments 

@darrkprince388 same issues all over lol xbox seems to be lacking a LOT atm it is all PS based 

• Like 1

Why did you release the game yet? I still can not play, I try all day long about 20 times a day to get into one server but can not. Just tell us when xbox will have more servers. I will have to get my money back if I go on to a server and there are big bases with turrets and tribes with wyverns already. I signed up to play the game at the opening not to be bullied by mega tribes that dup like on legacy. 

Your game release has been nothing to celebrate about, take all of your celebrating down and start explaining, quit tweeting and start caring.

Not to mention I had a 17 man tribe trying to start up on a server on release but since then half have refunded their games. 

2 minutes ago, NOXCUSEE said:

Question?

My tribe is on legacy server, from what i seen wildcard could delete the legacy server in any moment, can I move from legacy to the new server n how  I do it

No legacy is legacy only and got ignored by devs completely there is 0 transfer out of legacy amd also legacy gets 0 wc support

Its either start fresh or hope for the best but its wc so expect the worst 

Edited by The1trueGodMe

45 minutes ago, NOXCUSEE said:

Question?

My tribe is on legacy server, from what i seen wildcard could delete the legacy server in any moment, can I move from legacy to the new server n how  I do it

Your best bet is too wait it out and see, but eventually you will want too make the move to a new server, after some of the first day Bugs get worked out, im stuck on SE, they eventually want to delete all of the legacy servers anyway.