Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, LordJok said:

First ! I cant find my old Server on Xbox. It is Server 713. And Second Every ragnarok Server is completely full. I had so much issues with this stupid game man. I Hope u Idiots do it right at least One Time Please. I cant Tell how many Dinos etc ive lost because of ur incompetence.

All old servers (that weren't deleted) are now on the Legacy server list.

Rag will be full until they release more servers and the novelty has worn off a little. Your best bet is to play in Single Player for a bit to get a game plan together for when you get to go online.

13 minutes ago, Starkingultra said:

Tbh Wildcard is probably the worst game developing company out there!

After years of support to the game and bug reporting we first get slapped with a ridiculous price tag, mass duping, no support through from tickets, and finally, on release, I had some hope!

NOPE, once again Wildcard shows their true intentions, Company is a joke. Full release and you release this amount of servers???? DILO are you thinking!

Honestly, it is absolutely disgraceful that gaming companies can rip off customers like this! There need to be more regulations on quality and control, after all, it may "just be a game" but they are still selling a product. 

Right RANT is done, uninstall ark and avoid wildcard on any further purchases happy gaming all!

Wildcard you are a joke of a company and I truly hope you go bust!

Wildcard may not currently be in my good graces but i'd still prefer Wildcard over Activision, EA, Bungie all the studios behind CoD EA has killed one of the best space rpgs ever because they prefer raptoring MP to over what the franchise is SP and yes everyone knows i'm talking about Mass Effect: Andromeda which is nothing like a mass effect game it dishonors the franchise and now that franchise is basically dead.

So hate wildcard all you want but there are worse companies as for the price increase again can you really blame them for the increase the game as been cheap enough and as been on sale numerous times on all platforms so people could of bought it earlier it's not like people didn't know when there is countless lets plays on youtube and plenty of streamers streaming it. Ark didnt just come out of nowhere an yes i agree that the price of the collectors edition might be to steep for what you get and other editions but for the standard game realising that their are a business and need to make money i'm ok with the price increase to that of other titles that we pay for but don't bitch about.

Take Destiny 2 i don't know if you like it or not but i don't it's just gonna be another crap grindfest with crap that you will get but wont be able to sell or dismantle so it will fill your vault like the countless telemetries from the first game but with the hype that piece of poop is getting i've got friends drooling over it and paying 120 C$ and here in the uk i've got one friend paying about £80 Based on  poop open beta. Lets not even mention what CoD players spend on each game but it's more then $60-£40.

I understand your pissed off but it's just released give it time after all remember what happened with GTA Online's release it took me about a week to get online an even then it was buggy an would often crash.

well we lost our se server we have no rag servers on legacy all current rag maps are PACKED 

I have a question though complaint kinda but like thousands i am so bored of being kept in the dark im not expecting any mods to know tbh and i hate social media so i WIL not be joining twitter i joined here to get my info

Why on earth is PS getting all updates AN INFO way before xbox yet xbox players have been smashed the hardest with the memory issues patch with the TERRIBLE boss patch update ....

I fully get WC can't keep everyone happy but Jesus they owe us something just info on why the hell it's all going so wrong..

Before some dumb !"£ says they cant answer people because they are working on the issues they have people for publicity an spokes people  and an endless list of people they could stop for 5 mins and say 

hey sorry people here is the issues we are having blah blah blah ... so people are not kept in the dark 

2 minutes ago, The1trueGodMe said:

well we lost our se server we have no rag servers on legacy all current rag maps are PACKED 

I have a question though complaint kinda but like thousands i am so bored of being kept in the dark im not expecting any mods to know tbh and i hate social media so i WIL not be joining twitter i joined here to get my info

Why on earth is PS getting all updates AN INFO way before xbox yet xbox players have been smashed the hardest with the memory issues patch with the TERRIBLE boss patch update ....

I fully get WC can't keep everyone happy but Jesus they owe us something just info on why the hell it's all going so wrong..

Before some dumb !"£ says they cant answer people because they are working on the issues they have people for publicity an spokes people  and an endless list of people they could stop for 5 mins and say 

hey sorry people here is the issues we are having blah blah blah ... so people are not kept in the dark 

I'm amazed at how they think no-communication is the right way!

Don't think I'd ever endure another preview, beta or testing for wildcard. I've seen lots of companies use this approach maybe not to the extent you guys attempted.. basically having the public test the entire game before release,. Then refuse to actually listen to input,. I'm not talking about any one idea in particular but I do recall thousands of posts of your community trying to save you from further embarrassment. Updating content before you fixed your first content has never created less problems,. Only more,. It's clear to all of us here in the community that you lack leadership. Not vision,.,. But leadership and the ability to establish for yourselves proper priorities... ambiance and messing with the sky and rain was a waste of time.. The rain is ridiculous downpours every single day,. So poorly designed that no one likes going anywhere because they can't see,.. When you finally got your servers figured out,. Almost 17 hours late, you had made more poor decisions and didn't launch enough servers and now you have huge amounts of spill over as everyone has chosen to leave legacy servers because you can't even support the community that supported you through thick and thin,. But not having experience we can presume that you didn't expect almost everyone to jump from the legacy servers to your new server cluster where there's no plagued gameplay,. I personally would like to thank all of the staff at wildcard for sticking through,. A lot of potential has been achieved by many of you and a lot of you don't deserve the negative feedback from our community. There's still room for growth and I know the game will continue to grow even if wildcard bottoms up and does not,.

I payed $20 loooong ago, so I dont really mind that much even tho I feel frustrated cuz I wanna play. But those that pay $60 at GameStop needs to go inmidiatelly and get their money back.

WildCard do not deserve 6 million copies sales never in their amateur history.

So go ahead you guys and return the game and create an economic colapse on these leeching companies that takes our money and give us nothing in return, not even a message on their own freaking forums with a simple "Sorry guys, we fu**** up pretty bad".

Make em respect till your last penny and claim your money back now!!!

What the hell are you people celebrating??  Utter failure?????  NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!  No one can get in!!  You guys screwed this up completely and you are celebrating????  Now we know what is wrong at Wildcard!  You guys spend too much time partying and NO TIME getting it right.  Money grubbing bastards.....YOU ALL SERIOUSLY FAILED AND NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF AT THIS POINT!!!!  How about giving a DAMN about your customers...oh yeah, just another thing you failed at too.

Edited by KittenOrochi

55 minutes ago, MrMeyer said:

I payed $20 loooong ago, so I dont really mind that much even tho I feel frustrated cuz I wanna play. But those that pay $60 at GameStop needs to go inmidiatelly and get their money back.

WildCard do not deserve 6 million copies sales never in their amateur history.

So go ahead you guys and return the game and create an economic colapse on these leeching companies that takes our money and give us nothing in return, not even a message on their own freaking forums with a simple "Sorry guys, we fu**** up pretty bad".

Make em respect till your last penny and claim your money back now!!!

The best part is if you bought it from gamestop you can't return it! They don't take back new games. You have to sell it back to them as pre-owned and with as many people as there are who want to return it its value just keeps going down. 

I also ended up buying the explorer edition with the season pass and the code doesn't even work. So it's like I've waisted $100 on a game I can't even play! All I wanted to do was beat SE on my own TV instead of split screening with my bf. This is such a joke. 

Okay, I'm just trying to figure out why the hell anyone would honestly want Legacy Ragnarok servers. It's a brand new map that's bound to have a ton of bugs and need a ton of fixes, and Legacy servers won't be getting any customer service whatsoever. So why the hell would anyone want to play a buggy map that won't have any way to report bugs on, even if they don't get looked at anyway?

Finally glad to see ragnorok finally out but for console.. Only 50+ servers are active for it and its basically first come first serve.. Sure yeah they'll add more but by then the alphas will already be in control and plus people can transfer and knowing the HC people out there will be at the top in the matter of a few days.. If that happens and servers aren't added today or tomorrow its gonna be the same result as before.

3 minutes ago, Kos1 said:

Finally glad to see ragnorok finally out but for console.. Only 50+ servers are active for it and its basically first come first serve.. Sure yeah they'll add more but by then the alphas will already be in control and plus people can transfer and knowing the HC people out there will be at the top in the matter of a few days.. If that happens and servers aren't added today or tomorrow its gonna be the same result as before.

Not if they're trying to transfer from a Legacy server. You can't move anything off Legacy servers.

17 minutes ago, Kos1 said:

I know not my point im talking about moving from one legacy to another legacy

Alright, that's a possibility.

But perhaps you should play on a new server instead? At least they'll have customer support so if someone blocks a character spawn point or an obelisk then you can report them. I mean, the chances that your ticket is answered is still slim, but at least it's a semi-possibility on a new server as opposed to a Legacy, where they can freely get away with it.

Hello all,

Ragnarok Official map is amazing looking. Everything well planned and we are completely happy. Many areas are difficult and when we get attacked by a wild dino we always hesitate to defend, thinking " lets tame ". Everything is high level. :)

Only negative is the sound from picking up wood and the thunder and lightning sound. Reminds us of sniper fire and Troodons. Well we lowered the sound, fixed.

I read the posts now after 13 hours of gameplay and I am sad that people have so much hate and ZERO understanding. Lets hope that you keep the high spirit accumulated with the successful launch.

Regards,

Sara and Ariana