Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

13 hours ago, Popojijo said:

It was awesome taking the day off work to have them fulfill every bit of criticism I've made about them. Awesome job communicating to the players too, who have sat in front of an empty screen all day. It'd be one thing if this was beta, but it's release day and you've fallen flat on your face here. 

Amen. 

6 minutes ago, Packers said:

I just tried to look for servers on ps4, nothing. What is going on?

I got a good chunk.

New Rags are crammed to over 100 people on them.

No Legacy Rags. No new Centers. 3 Scorched- all EU.

Legacies are practically empty.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: This was a PVE looksie only. I haven't checked PVP.

Edited by incinderberries

2 minutes ago, TheArkian said:

Yup official. I'm on PS4. And apparently legacy servers get no support now? So I guess it's another thing we just have to deal with because WC is so great.

Nope, no support whatsoever for Legacy servers. Like we really had much to begin with. That's why all the new servers are clogged with over twice the limit of players on them.

I love playing your game ARK! (other than all the duping on legacy servers)

When ark was a Preview at least I could play the game, I have yet to play your game even though I have virtually stared at my t.v. for 25 hrs waiting to get into a Ragnarok server.. It was ok, that the servers came up 17 hrs later than expected, but it is too much for me to stare at all the full official servers that I hopelessly cant get into.

It isn't appropriate how poor your communication is with the purchaser. It is just disrespectful now. I have wasted time and asked others to waste their time for me to play your game that I now understand isn't ready. I had a 17 man xbox crew on stand by for 15 hours waiting to get into Ragnarok and now this wont be happening. I dont care to enjoy your game anymore, too much headache dealing with your lack of leadership to take responsibility. Please tell me how I can get my money back and add on scorched money too.

4 minutes ago, micholas said:

I love playing your game ARK! (other than all the duping on legacy servers)

When ark was a Preview at least I could play the game, I have yet to play your game even though I have virtually stared at my t.v. for 25 hrs waiting to get into a Ragnarok server.. It was ok, that the servers came up 17 hrs later than expected, but it is too much for me to stare at all the full official servers that I hopelessly cant get into.

It isn't appropriate how poor your communication is with the purchaser. It is just disrespectful now. I have wasted time and asked others to waste their time for me to play your game that I now understand isn't ready. I had a 17 man xbox crew on stand by for 15 hours waiting to get into Ragnarok and now this wont be happening. I dont care to enjoy your game anymore, too much headache dealing with your lack of leadership to take responsibility. Please tell me how I can get my money back and add on scorched money too.

Good luck, dude. Really. I hope you get a refund.

Only the devs never come here. You're only slightly more likely to get a response through Twitter. Slightly, but still highly unlikely. You should start by going to whoever you bought the game from and see where it goes from there.

Tbh Wildcard is probably the worst game developing company out there!

After years of support to the game and bug reporting we first get slapped with a ridiculous price tag, mass duping, no support through from tickets, and finally, on release, I had some hope!

NOPE, once again Wildcard shows their true intentions, Company is a joke. Full release and you release this amount of servers???? DILO are you thinking!

Honestly, it is absolutely disgraceful that gaming companies can rip off customers like this! There need to be more regulations on quality and control, after all, it may "just be a game" but they are still selling a product. 

Right RANT is done, uninstall ark and avoid wildcard on any further purchases happy gaming all!

Wildcard you are a joke of a company and I truly hope you go bust!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bysaRD said:

So almost 26h after multiple times postponed release the game is still FAR FAR from being a product being advertised. 100 servers and almost 6.000.000 copies of the game sold. Where should the rest 5.993.000 players play???

As I said the company is a joke, no customer consideration at all, there are not enough regulations on after game sales!

15 hours ago, MandaBear said:

You don't actually have to go through with that trouble. Just do (admin cheat player command ascend2)  I believe. It unlocks the next map for you to play on without you having to go through the huge amount of effort doing all of that solo. 

Thats what i resorted too even though that's exactly what i didnt want to do but thats what everyone suggested it's just stupid that it's locked behind ascension in the first place if i was on a server in a tribe that did not continuously stab me in the back then i'd be happy playing through each Ascension but single player you would of hoped for some leeway at least it is wildcard and wildcard are usually forgiving to SP players but to be honest playing SP sucks too i wanna be on a server but i've had poopty experiences on both pvp and pve.

It's come to the point where most of my friends no longer play an if they do its CO-OP. I will say that i have found a nice place to build with a sweet view i'm just glad i had my wyvern to be able to fly up to it.