Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

Can we get some more servers! I have wasted a whole day for nothing!  Absolute worst launch I have ever been apart of, I know its your first release, but I also know that you have all played games before and know what an official launch should look like.  If our fixing this many bugs up to and after you go live, you were not ready to go live in the first place.

Starting to wonder what they were doing all night while the servers were down.

Get it together WC!

45 minutes ago, Winterninja0926 said:

Really wild card this game should have been up and running by now. It's 730pm now.when games come out like black ops or anything they are up and ready so when ppl buy the game they can play it and not wait for the dam company to figure out what the hell they're doing. Wild card your doing an awesome  job lol......

are you really going to sit here and compare that big company to a team of small devs....

also to the people saying they missed work for this game (that should tell you something about ya self)

3x to kick things off? How about permanent 2x and 3x evolution weekends, bring back stasis feeding, allow tribes to imprint, increase tribe tame limit on consoles since you've implemented 19 tames per developed platform saddle, and un nerf everything youve nerfed over the last two years. Make the game enjoyable to not just jobless bums, but to all.

1 minute ago, Kriz said:

And then we have idiots like this, did i compare them to a big company? NO, I said they have all seen what an official launch should look like, did I miss work today? No, I got up at 8am, waited untill noon, went to work, got done, and am still waiting.

So go troll somewhere else.

LMAO I wasn't even talking about you in my post please go read sir

When it is all said and done. I really can't complain.  I pretty much knew this was going to happen but I did think the game would be up and running by around 1pm.  This type of stuff is WC's normal operating procedure and we should get used to it.  It's like dealing with a bunch of teenagers that continually slack, don't prepare ahead of time for stuff even though their parents told them to, but eventually get it done and it works out.  Overall it has been the best $45 I've spent in gaming for the amount of time, enjoyment and heartache I've gotten out of this game.

1 minute ago, Vertebreaker said:

When it is all said and done. I really can't complain.  I pretty much knew this was going to happen but I did think the game would be up and running by around 1pm.  This type of stuff is WC's normal operating procedure and we should get used to it.  It's like dealing with a bunch of teenagers that continually slack, don't prepare ahead of time for stuff even though their parents told them to, but eventually get it done and it works out.  Overall it has been the best $45 I've spent in gaming for the amount of time, enjoyment and heartache I've gotten out of this game.

You on server 70? 

this is pathetic... i can't believe anyone is defending them. all wildcard has done for two years is disappoint people... they need to learn to NOT set expectations they can't meet. they only make it worse for themselves when they keep lying to us. i seriously wish they would sell this IP to a damn competent dev so that this game can reach its full potential. this is the best idea for a game i've seen for a while, but wildcard are embarrassingly bad... they are such amateurs. i've tried getting friends into this game and they all get turned off by wild card

• Like 1