Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

2 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

@incinderberries, There is NO longer any duping method on official Servers.

Period.

You play on the wrong server that is all, NA stands for north america and EU stands for European Union. So if you see something like that (rubberbanding dinos bluescreen) going on then a lot of people play on your server that have lag.

No other game provider lets people connect from across the pond.

Period.

ARK is now at 91% on my XBOX. I can not wait to take my bary and kill you. ;)

I've been fully downloaded the last 6 hours and I'm still waiting on the servers, so good luck getting on anytime soon. BTW, duping? Hasn't been eradicated yet, good luck with that one too!

Lol how can you call it launch day if you have no intention of bringing the servers up today?...It's time to face the facts Wildcard, the game is at minimum a year away from being ready for release but because of pressure you have released a game that cannot even be played. When the servers do come up around friday or so they will be plagued with crashes because you didnt test them you are releasing a completely untested game you spent years supposedly having tested

What's this Bullpoop about having to be beta level to play on ragnarok.

I did not wait patiently all this time for ragnarok to come out to have it raptoring locked behind some other kind of Bullpoop if I knew this was gonna happen I wouldn't of bothered downloading it an losing my previous save.

God Damn it wildcard the first time I've actually been angry at you I play single player ascending to beta is gonna take me months there's no point in playing cause I don't mind force taming something I don't know how to tame or wiping them out if I just wanna build but getting to beta involves what fighting all the bosses on 1 level then fighting them again on another level while doing it on my own yeah thanks a bunch.

I apologize for the swearing but wildcard you have pissed me off.