Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

5 minutes ago, incinderberries said:

Yeah, I've been playing this for a while now, and I know full well what the server region abbreviations are. I also know that people do not abide to those, and tend to play in whatever server they see first in the list. My server has a lot of French and even Brazillian players.

And as for the 'no other game provider lets people connect from across the pond' ridiculousness, you need to get acquainted with some FPS and MMORPG games. Because I frequently game with people from all over the globe with those. Global gaming has been a very real thing for years now.

Period.

And it's nice to know that I'll never have to deal with your ignorance because I don't play on XBOX. So, you go have fun being naiive with your little Bary. You go have fun with that.

Thanks for replying to that. Couldn't have put it any better. 91% or 100% doesn't  matter, servers are not up and running, if you haven't been following posts ArianaGaming. 

FYI, connecting to a official new server with high ping is bad for you. So search for a server with ping less than 50. Even if you connected to the right server region.

YES they will add RAGNAROK to the old duped server network that survived the wipe.

FYI: the new sever network that is coming up before weekend is free from duping. Meaning that no one can attack your base without grinding to get C4.

Cuz there is NO working duping method available!.

Regards,

Ariana and Sara

4 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

FYI, connecting to a official new server with high ping is bad for you. So search for a server with ping less than 50. Even if you connected to the right server region.

YES they will add RAGNAROK to the old duped server network that survived the wipe.

FYI: the new sever network that is coming up before weekend is free from duping. Meaning that no one can attack your base without grinding to get C4.

Cuz there is NO working duping method available!.

Regards,

Ariana and Sara

You are correct on most of what you have stated, however I would advise you to not be 100% behind the thought that just because they are fixing the main issue, as Jen stated, that it is all fixed. She did state the word "most" so that when new problems emerge nobody can hold that against her. I personally do not dupe, but will not get my hopes up that it is all eradicated either. There will, and has always, been a method of cheating. It is just the nature of the game. Just because we play it fair does not mean that everyone has the same thought process. However, I do hope to see them stay on top of the issues this time and not repeat the past mistake of just allowing the dupers to run rampant without consequence because they are focused elsewhere. If they do not fix the issues as they begin to emerge, they will be facing the same messed up server issues a few years down the line that they are currently dealing with. 

9 minutes ago, Dopamin said:

Thanks for replying to that. Couldn't have put it any better. 91% or 100% doesn't  matter, servers are not up and running, if you haven't been following posts ArianaGaming. 

Yeah, I downloaded my update patch hours ago. Seen the new server list screen, too. Personally,the writing is too small for my taste, but the organization aesthetics pleases my OCD. ^_^

So, tonight, IF they get the console servers up, I'll be ready for some Level 1 fun when my friends and I make brand new characters for Ragnarok and check everything out. :D

Just now, incinderberries said:

For all the noobs who don't know how WildCard never has anything up when they say they will.

So how do you push back your release date more than once and not have your servers ready for launch? I could understand if the traffic was so high that it crashed but WC can't even get them up. I was just wondering how the white knights of WC can defend this snafu?