Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, Vertebreaker said:

I can't wait until the Xbox servers come online to play this full retail release version.  There won't be anymore disconnects, disappearing dinos or server crashes.  And the game will run at a silky smooth 60FPS with zero lag and all of our wildest dreams will come true.

You think so? Just like we thought the servers might be out on time

7 minutes ago, Kinger said:

I'm having the same 2 problems. Makes it hard to quit ark and restart it.

Did we actually expect the servers to go up on time? Or to even go up within the same day?

I wonder how many people will return the game because they can't play it.

I just reset my Xbox via Settings tab and it now pins Ark to my 'recent' tab. Still struggling with Servers, haha.

2 minutes ago, Vertebreaker said:

I can't wait until the Xbox servers come online to play this full retail release version.  There won't be anymore disconnects, disappearing dinos or server crashes.  And the game will run at a silky smooth 60FPS with zero lag and all of our wildest dreams will come true.

The sarcasm is strong with his one. xD

5 minutes ago, RealJackBauer said:

Some updates about the time schedule would be nice. I would like to restart on a fresh server, so far I'm sitting here, doing nothing and starring on an anounced time in the past. If you guys have problems bringing servers online the players should know. Communication is everything.

exactly... they think we are just..... kids waiting for candies....

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

The legacy servers will be marked and you can filter for/by them in the server manager.

You sure? because I logged onto a Rag server and my character data from before was still there(hadn't logged onto that server in 2 months, had stopped playing official servers due to elitist toxicity levels on server)