Day One! Launch & More!

Jatheish

This is why I get fed up poor communication and 0 transparency. They promise one thing then do something completely different without much in the way of any apology. All of us that spent sooo many hours during early access got semi-shafted for release and have to start again from scratch to play on the proper server network so we wanna get it going asap, it takes along time to get over 100 again as it is without sitting here twiddling our thumbs for hours. COME ON GUYS YOU TAKE OUR MONEY QUITE HAPPILY WHATS WRONG WITH SHOWING US SOME RESPECT AND DECENCY IN RETURN AND EXPLAINING WHY YOU ONCE AGAIN GOT YOUR TIMING MILES OUT.......

Maybe we should all go play Dark And Light its has alot of bugs still but the devs there are super quick at letting the players know the score.

Awesomeness "Get ready for the race of the year, where everyone is running naked to pillar its way to the top. Punch your way through various obstacles, naked survivors hitting trees and rocks for the beginning of their journey. Ark Survival evolved full realease... in theaters Aug. 32nd. (read with trailer voice actor Don Lafontaine)

Just now, GP said:

No-one promised 2 DLC's on launch. What was said was there will be 2 new DLC's, one expected after launch in 2017 and one in 2018. No-one promised anything about launch.

GP whats up you can answer someone that is rude but not me? Is it you just dont know because that is ok to say. but to respond to someone that has be banned before someone that trys to help the community? Its ok because i understand you are busy.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, MasterMonkey said:

GP whats up you can answer someone that is rude but not me? Is it you just dont know because that is ok to say. but to respond to someone that has be banned before someone that trys to help the community? Its ok because i understand you are busy.

No I don 't know about the store version i'm afraid.