Truly Thanks for No Support

Paneross

The d-bags on our server are threatening to do the same. They want to tek shield the obelisk, pipe everyones bases, and pillar every inch of the map that they can because "no support haha." The threaten of their stupid full tek base and 1500+ dinos (that they keep on alts in their base) being dev wiped is gone, so they see no reason not to park their dinos in front of everyones gates as well.

They want to bury their legacy...servers. They are ashamed of their legacy...servers. The left behind, broken, harassed, bullied, peed on, legacy...servers of Wildcard. I'm thinking Wildcard's legacy...servers will be taught in game design classes in the future of how not to do things. Of incompetence and vindictiveness gone amok.

28 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

They want to bury their legacy...servers. They are ashamed of their legacy...servers. The left behind, broken, harassed, bullied, peed on, legacy...servers of Wildcard. I'm thinking Wildcard's legacy...servers will be taught in game design classes in the future of how not to do things. Of incompetence and vindictiveness gone amok.

Do you really think the new servers will be much different? maybe no dupes, but the horrific bugs, lack of an anti-griefing system in pve, rubberbanding, lag bad choices glitches exploits will live on

37 minutes ago, Vrallox said:

It's the community that pissed on the servers and made wildcard abandon them. The official ARK community is one of the most toxic communites i know. They abuse glitches, grief in PvE, ddos, etc. This was very clear from the beginning and is the reason so many decent people play on unofficial.

26 minutes ago, Thorium said:

It's the community that pissed on the servers and made wildcard abandon them. The official ARK community is one of the most toxic communites i know. They abuse glitches, grief in PvE, ddos, etc. This was very clear from the beginning and is the reason so many decent people play on unofficial.

The community does seem to be toxic but the source seems to be the people of Wilcard itself. Some of those problems appear to be encouraged by the company. It's certainly obvious now since customer support has stopped.

"Welcome to...THE THUNDERDOME!"

Archived