Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

I have been reading ....or trying to read this whole thread it's really long....trying to get clarification about the legacy primitive servers. I moved to one that wasn't getting killed....pve primitive. It looks like people are saying ALL primitive will be gone. There will only be prim+ or non tek....or regular servers....so...will I be able to transfer to SOME KIND of legacy ragnarak server? Or am I now just out of luck after all that work moving? 

Edited by Allouria

You all should have taken the servers down yesterday to prepare for this for launch day. 11am has past and nothing is ready for launch day for the consoles. Now I'm told another 5 to 6hrs what a raptoring joke. Watch when that time passes we will be told that it well not be ready until the 30. I wonder how many people who took the day off to play this game.

Edited by DevineSoldier

Ok.... well here is another question why is it I sent in a ticket to get help with my chr getting lost in transferring on Aug 5th , this lvl 100 chr I might add is owner of my tribe and has over a 100 imprints and boss fights done, today on release I get a email saying there is no longer suport for my server.

I have had this game since day one have bought it for family members, and I still get no support, a real kick in the butt for being there for the ups and the downs for this game.

Thanks alot.

4 minutes ago, BigpappaMaddog said:

Ok.... well here is another question why is it I sent in a ticket to get help with my chr getting lost in transferring on Aug 5th , this lvl 100 chr I might add is owner of my tribe and has over a 100 imprints and boss fights done, today on release I get a email saying there is no longer suport for my server.

I have had this game since day one have bought it for family members, and I still get no support, a real kick in the butt for being there for the ups and the downs for this game.

Thanks alot.

I have the exact same problem. A real kick in the balls. They could at least have the decency to fix game ruining problems like this, before they end support. We wait weeks and get nothing but a generic automated apology email 

Just now, RFXAssassin said:

No they are just having a failed launch and hopefully they get it going here real soon because this could get all refundeee and lawsuitieee like Friday the 13th did.

Not a big deal to me, it is after all, just a game.  I do not use twitter and expected something to be posted on this site of news or progress and I could not find anything. Thought I was just having a limited problem.

I can wait. 

Thank you