Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

I haven't bothered with Rag not once there is 0 point mass hyped map 0 availability to play at least with AB map it is a stand alone map.. i dont mind that as i know from day 1 its non transferable and offers something entirely new.

Screw rag an legacy where all got stitched up. just gonna wait on Oct map an hope they release more than 4  servers unlike the sh%$ us legacy players got dealt 

• Like 1

@Jat I am going to type this in all caps because it seems to be the only way you guys ever pay attention to us players.

WHEN WILL WE GET THE MAPS FROM LEGACY SO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO CLAIM OUR DINOS OFF THEM CAN DO SO AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.  SOME OF US HAVE RENTED SERVERS BELIEVING YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO RELEASE THEM BY SATURDAY BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING.  CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST RELEASE THEM AND STOP HOLDING THEM FROM US?  PS4 HAS THEIRS WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK THE PC FILES, WERE THE ONES WHO BOUGHT THE GAME AND HAVE THE MOST INVESTED.

There.

On 10/09/2017 at 6:07 AM, Mavrick said:

@Jat I am going to type this in all caps because it seems to be the only way you guys ever pay attention to us players.

WHEN WILL WE GET THE MAPS FROM LEGACY SO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO CLAIM OUR DINOS OFF THEM CAN DO SO AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.  SOME OF US HAVE RENTED SERVERS BELIEVING YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO RELEASE THEM BY SATURDAY BUT NOW IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND NOTHING.  CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST RELEASE THEM AND STOP HOLDING THEM FROM US?  PS4 HAS THEIRS WHY ARE YOU HOLDING BACK THE PC FILES, WERE THE ONES WHO BOUGHT THE GAME AND HAVE THE MOST INVESTED.

There.

I believed them and rented a server.

Just honor your word and provide them and while youre at it release All legacy saves (pve atleast) so we can move on.

Your legacy servers will empty quicker so you can delete more if you do this.

There has to be more options than nitrado too as they dont have servers in regions like oceanic.

12 minutes ago, edskelly said:

I believed them and rented a server.

Just honor your word and provide them and while youre at it release All legacy saves (pve atleast) so we can move on.

Your legacy servers will empty quicker so you can delete more if you do this.

There has to be more options than nitrado too as they dont have servers in regions like oceanic.

Please don't make us use nitrado to host the server's either.  I like my Dallas based server just fine, and I don't want their system in germany.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...