Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

On 8/28/2017 at 9:04 PM, R3 said:

You already removed half of the primitive servers as is. now most of us have been waiting patiently for our new servers and you announce last minute there will be none? not even one server per region? and no we dont want primitive + i used to play that before it was an official mod. i made my mind up about it. no we dont want normal ark or any thing else. why include primitive in this server wipe crap if your not even giving us new servers.   

I agree....why include the primitive servers in the wipe? Why make us move to other servers with the hope for rag to move  to if you knew we weren't getting  rag? Why take away the prim scorched earth if we weren't getting rag? You raised our hopes, put us thru a weekend of hell, and made us pick and choose what we could save from 2 years of work....for nothing. Now we're stuck on crammed servers that hate us for crowding them. You should have just left primitive servers alone or wiped fewer of them...or at the very least left us Scorched.  You should restore the primitive servers if we aren't getting rag....period.

8 hours ago, Allouria said:

I agree....why include the primitive servers in the wipe? Why make us move to other servers with the hope for rag to move  to if you knew we weren't getting  rag? Why take away the prim scorched earth if we weren't getting rag? You raised our hopes, put us thru a weekend of hell, and made us pick and choose what we could save from 2 years of work....for nothing. Now we're stuck on crammed servers that hate us for crowding them. You should have just left primitive servers alone or wiped fewer of them...or at the very least left us Scorched.  You should restore the primitive servers if we aren't getting rag....period.

You do know legacy prim does have a ragnorok server right? It has for a long time 

is there any  proper support for the new ps4 ragnar servers been on for few days but another tribe on 106 keep attacking us .we kill them and there tames .And then just after  we kill them server roles back everytime and they have there tames back is there any support for people doin this it must be logged some where specially as new servers . Just wanna play the game properly 

9 hours ago, MegaZ said:

Thats because they only sold 910 copies in the EU :)

if this is true then hahahahahahaha to wc . your just deserved right there . the only player base and loyal player base were already playing the game and they treated us like dog poope and as we could and did we reviewed the game accordingly and tbh I play everyday as an honest non duper still legacy with only 2 rag servers of which I havnt even attempted to bother queing for . the extremely poor launch of the game and the non existant improvement in there AAA priced indie game is of no surprise to me so I expect nothing from wc and as a result im not let down , I play the game as is . period. though I take great comfort from the fact wc are hopefully getting a taste of the way they have always treated us the loyal fan based indie alpha game testers lol

• Like 1