Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

Good morning WC !

Writing from Germany at 7.35am, ... still no official servers for PS4!

can we get any information when the servers are online again ? Since it should be yesterday at 5.00pm German time.

and i find no official infos, or answers in forums about it.

hopefuly checking back when i came from work ...

have a nice day!

*throws confetti* yay wild card *more confetti* 

Jk lets take down one-third of OCE servers and give them 12 in total back. Oh wait they are all full... Lets also let asians play OCE servers too, so deal with that. Sweet, i'm going to wait 5-500 mins so I can log on then my friends can follow, maybe next year we will play! YAY!

2 hours ago, deschain said:

Good morning WC !

Writing from Germany at 7.35am, ... still no official servers for PS4!

can we get any information when the servers are online again ? Since it should be yesterday at 5.00pm German time.

and i find no official infos, or answers in forums about it.

hopefuly checking back when i came from work ...

have a nice day!

still nothing concerning the servers, very sad. 8.58am here in Portugal.  We here at home have been waiting for over 25 hours now

Edited by Sugarfairy2

On 8/28/2017 at 9:01 PM, HawkZoned said:

No. When the servers are offline nothing happens.

We were playing SE 339 and we hatched some wyverns. The server crashed and was down for 4 days. Wyvern matured fully without any food and we didnt get to imprint the 190 eggs we got :( missing the imprint is the only thing that's really sucking. I hatched twin cyan gigas at 18K hp and 230% melee and my 100% went out the window. 

For all the US servers they can keep it the way it is. As for the EU OFFICIAL servers, the devs NEED to wipe them by tonight at 9-10pm GMT +1-2 hours. Most of the people here in EU (UK and BE) need to go to work, by the time we are back all the best spots will be taken and will give an unfair advantage to the people who are able to stay at home. This is unfair and the biggest launch fail ever. Missed deadlines, People reported that even the new servers lag as hell (quite weird, you had 2 years to fix it), You kept us on a leash by saying the server will be up and delayed over and over again. I'm done with the lies. Wipe the servers by 9-10PM GMT +1-2 hours (BE/UK time) and I might forgive you. Like I said, If you don't, then screw you.

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, EternalUniverse said:

For all the US servers they can keep it the way it is. As for the EU OFFICIAL servers, the devs NEED to wipe them by tonight at 9-10pm GMT +1-2 hours. Most of the people here in EU (UK and BE) need to go to work, by the time we are back all the best spots will be taken and will give an unfair advantage to the people who are able to stay at home. This is unfair and the biggest launch fail ever. Missed deadlines, People reported that even the new servers lag as hell (quite weird, you had 2 years to fix it), You kept us on a leash by saying the server will be up and delayed over and over again. I'm done with the lies. Wipe the servers by 9-10PM GMT +1-2 hours (BE/UK time) and I might forgive you. Like I said, If you don't, then screw you.

Statements like that is why the devs ignore you by demanding they wipe so it fits in with your lifestyle, give me a break.

will give an unfair advantage to the people who are able to stay at home.

3 hours ago, Smite said:

I can't join any servers on Xbox, they are all full and when i try to join when there's space im just stuck in "Joining session..." 

I payed 90 euro all together as i really wanted scorched earth...I have never payed out so much for a game in my life and this is what i get ?

u can play  the game off line , online when more servers are up