Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

19 minutes ago, nyquist said:

If the wiped servers are available only through renting a server, why was the community told they would have the ability to download and re-host the files for their own use, implying you could host them on your own private server?

I read through the forums a little, and the overwhelming view I've seen is that this sort of behavior is killing community trust.

TBH if i get the Server Files it doesnt matter WHAT u use at host... u could use your own PC (server will just be online as long as u play. not recommended)... u could use a Server Hosting Service such as Nitrado or gamed... but since u are are unhappy with that i can recommend for you... pay money.. get a server... Host it on your own server in your own Basement or get it to an data Processing service Center!

PS. what u are Complaining about is like getting a Driver License (server data). Ive got my Driver license (server data) but now i cant drive bc i dont have  a Car (Server) IVE GOT SCAMMED!

Edited by EisKaltesBier

9 minutes ago, EisKaltesBier said:

TBH if i get the Server Files it doesnt matter WHAT u use at host... u could use your own PC (server will just be online as long as u play. not recommended)... u could use a Server Hosting Service such as Nitrado or gamed... but since u are are unhappy with that i can recommend for you... pay money.. get a server... Host it on your own server in your own Basement or get it to an data Processing service Center!

PS. what u are Complaining about is like getting a Driver License (server data). Ive got my Driver license (server data) but now i cant drive bc i dont have  a Car (Server) IVE GOT SCAMMED!

No, you misunderstood completely.  They said you could download server data, but it turns out you can't.  Instead you have to pay to rent it.

6 minutes ago, nyquist said:

No, you misunderstood completely.  They said you could download server data, but it turns out you can't.  Instead you have to pay to rent it.

Sorry than! Realy totaly missunderstood and since i didnt even try to download since no of my servers got deleted i didnt knew that!