Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

I just love how almost all the regular and vanilla servers are getting wiped and you are adding again regular and vanilla servers. These servers are dead because people are sick of getting raided from tribes from other servers. Just add cross ark  and Extinction servers you are just wasting your money on more dead servers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Givethemhell said:

Good luck with the launch.  WIldcard clearly has a great game, but they are not reliable.  I think it's a safe bet that it will be a good 48 hours before all the servers are up, and following that there will be insane lag and the servers will be glitchy.  As of today (after most recent patch) the Obelisks were glitched, and there ended up being a rollback. And this, the day before launch...a launch that was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago.   They clearly do not test anything properly...they just rely on a community that they have lied to, and double crossed on numerous occasions, to test for them.  Yeah.  They are going to need lots of luck.  But mostly...we the players are going to need alot of patience...or maybe it's just time to call it quits all together.  There are tons of games out there.  Just sayin'.

I would love to see u do better

4 hours ago, Larhah said:

My server was one getting deleted. If your server wasn't deleted, you won't have to pay. If you're like me, though, and were hoping to have the save files to play on an unofficial dedicated server, then yeah, you'll have to pay Nitrado, because apparently there's "sensitive information" in the save files. I wish they'd just delete that "sensitive information" and give us the rest for free.

I wanted to ask for the same thing  "Due to sensitive information contained in the save files, it is required to be accessed and hosted through a licensed third-party". 

Does it mean i can't use save file in my own dedicated server? 

WC promised players that they will be able to use saves in their own servers!!!!! 

1 hour ago, GP said:

You should read the OP, it clearly states the update will be around 8am-9am EST.

Why not release the update earlier and let everyone download it. Releasing it at launch just screw up so badly with players like me with a poor internet speed. Downloading at 700 kb/s or slower for some others put us at a huge disadvantage in terms of PvP/securing base location.

3 minutes ago, Vaskur said:

rip primitive..... >:(

Indeed. Rip Primitive Hardcore...

Edited by Darkholis

Very nice WC! I have been waiting for this day to come :)

Doesn't matter what servers you delete or what game modes you save. You have done a good job so far. Cause when I bought the game I read and understood what "Early Access" means. So I knew I could expect some bugs and changes until the final game will be released if ever (so many Early Access games out there that might not ever get to launch).

I have enjoyed the game for the last year. So if the Official version is not to my liking I at least had fun. But fingers crossed ;)

I have just 1 question... Will you make a "better/upgraded" version for Xbox One X?