Day Zero: Server Information

Jatheish

30 minutes ago, Evilbearded said:

I've been on holiday and not been able to move my stuff the last 2 years I've spent on game for nothing 

So they should've just put everything, including the release on hold because you were on holiday?

Two years spent on a game in development for nothing?

Nice logic there.

You already removed half of the primitive servers as is. now most of us have been waiting patiently for our new servers and you announce last minute there will be none? not even one server per region? and no we dont want primitive + i used to play that before it was an official mod. i made my mind up about it. no we dont want normal ark or any thing else. why include primitive in this server wipe crap if your not even giving us new servers.   

1 hour ago, TheTeajayyy said:

But when is ragnarok gonna be downloadable for consoles?

1 hour ago, rodbrandonbailey said:

Will PS4 ARK RAGNAROK map be released for console

1 hour ago, gaiainruin said:

Will the update to bring Ragnarok to PS4 and Xbox go live at the same time?  Also, will this bring Otter and Phoenix to console too at the same time?  

55 minutes ago, LordMako said:

Yo what bout rag for Xbox? Literally 4 times delayed I

Literally this is what is wrong with the world. DO YOU GUYS READ??????? READ SOMETHING BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON IT!!!!!

Day One Patch!

The Day One patch will be set live across all platforms at approximately 8-9AM EST and should show up on all consoles within the hour. This update will include Ragnarok for console, as well as the End Boss content accessed through the Tek Cave for all platforms. 

Literally, it says it in the first paragraph. 

8 minutes ago, 1nterrogator said:

Literally this is what is wrong with the world. DO YOU GUYS READ??????? READ SOMETHING BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON IT!!!!!

Day One Patch!

The Day One patch will be set live across all platforms at approximately 8-9AM EST and should show up on all consoles within the hour. This update will include Ragnarok for console, as well as the End Boss content accessed through the Tek Cave for all platforms. 

Literally, it says it in the first paragraph. 

Before you start attacking people, maybe you should realize that information was edited into the first post AFTER people had all posted asking.  Seriously, SMH

Edited by gaiainruin

Good luck with the launch.  WIldcard clearly has a great game, but they are not reliable.  I think it's a safe bet that it will be a good 48 hours before all the servers are up, and following that there will be insane lag and the servers will be glitchy.  As of today (after most recent patch) the Obelisks were glitched, and there ended up being a rollback. And this, the day before launch...a launch that was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago.   They clearly do not test anything properly...they just rely on a community that they have lied to, and double crossed on numerous occasions, to test for them.  Yeah.  They are going to need lots of luck.  But mostly...we the players are going to need alot of patience...or maybe it's just time to call it quits all together.  There are tons of games out there.  Just sayin'.

Absolute joke. You shut down near all the prim servers, the moment you called "server segregation" and "server deletion" near on all our server which was top 500 on battle metrics had decided to move to new servers when they came. Almost everyone on prim decided on moving to the new servers because of how much it had been broken with exploits and bugs that plagued us.

Now you're putting in place of it a version of the game that caters to the lazy. The only reason you wouldn't want lazors in your game mode but you want rocketz is because you're too lazy to work towards getting element or the tekgrams in the first place. We prim guys were working towards ascension purely for the level increase and had already done 2 and only had the dragon to go. We play prim for the challenge. 

If you say "play prim+" how about you go play prim+ and tell me how great it runs and how essentially broken it is. Also how broken it ends up with almost every official update.

How about you scrap prim+ and tell the mod dev he can become a sponsored mod when he pulls his finger out.

Regardless of "EA" or not I'm pretty certain that when I paid for a DLC that you have now removed any access for under the mode I purchased the game for is grounds for refund.

Also if this is the way it will be, I hope you enjoy the all the prim guys going into your fresh servers and zerging every single player on your new maps until they rage quit this game, because there's no reason to tame dinos on non-prim like there is on prim. 

Flame arrows, crossbows and a griffin and you can kill any tame outside a base. There are also some tames it still damaged when they clipped outside the base too. Back when they were a thing on prim (before your rate increases) I was able to farm thousands of flame arrows in a matter of an hour or 2...

• Facepalm 1