[XBOX One] A few questions about the upcoming update.

PhadeStruck

Few questions about the legacy and new servers.

1) Will legacy servers ever be able to transfer to the new servers (I hope not)?

2) I read that there will be a server blackout from 12AM EST (4AM GMT) to 8AM EST (12PM GMT), is this only for legacy servers or legacy as well as new servers (I hope only legacy).

3) Will the new servers be DDoS proof/have decent protection instead of some cloudflare poope?

4) Will duping be possible on the new servers?

5) On the legacy servers, and new servers if duping is a thing, would you please take out the big tribes instantly, it ruins the game or just reset every server, that'd be blessed?

6) Should we expect lag spikes for a few days as we're moving onto new servers, which I assume are hosted on a different VPS?

7)  Not to do with the upcoming update today, but for a future update how about you make it so you can see where all of your characters are (what server they're on)?

1) no. at least for now

2) new servers not even online. Answer your question yourself.

3)As @Jat stated - it would be DDoS\dupe proof but not "foolproof"

4)see 3)

5) Customer Support would focus on NEW servers only. Hope they would deal with dupers\cheaters.

6)It's not an MMO with 5000-6000 players on one clustered server who log in in one time. I suppose no lag spikes.

7)WC just freaked new Server List UI, hope they'd fix it or return it to previous state.

14 minutes ago, LameoveR said:

1) no. at least for now

2) new servers not even online. Answer your question yourself.

3)As @Jat stated - it would be DDoS\dupe proof but not "foolproof"

4)see 3)

5) Customer Support would focus on NEW servers only. Hope they would deal with dupers\cheaters.

6)It's not an MMO with 5000-6000 players on one clustered server who log in in one time. I suppose no lag spikes.

7)WC just freaked new Server List UI, hope they'd fix it or return it to previous state.

Thanks for the speedy response. Final question for now, do you know what time the new servers will be on (up and running)?

Just now, PhadeStruck said:

Thanks for the speedy response. Final question for now, do you know what time the new servers will be on (up and running)?

they stated the release at 8.00 A.M. Tuesday 29, EST Time

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est

https://time.is/en/ET

but i predict 24-48hours delay at LEAST.

Archived