WC are liars.

edskelly

Can these guys be trusted?

Imo they are going out of their way to screw over the current servers.Why else would they make this uploading change on the last day of only 5 days to transfer?After telling us we would have weeks just recently.

Now before you fanboys jump in and say all early access games get wiped we were lucky to get this blah blah blah.....I am completely aware of this however we were told by a leading dev they would not do this.Which led to many people investing more time than they would of had they just been told they are wiping.Then we were told only servers with near 0 usage would be wiped.Under a week out they take servers with up to 20 active players,thats far from 0.

My server is not on the kill list though i wish it was because as soon as it is i am taking the save to unofficial.The next lie or stuff up will probably be them not providing the save.

Now due to my pve server not being on the kill list i must wait till they decide to delete it, with no customer support.Its a fairly active server so it will not take long to hit tame limit with people transfering there.

So Basicly I am going to be left with 0 support and a server at tame limit.

Just release all the damn saves(pve atleast) and let us move on.

2 minutes ago, edskelly said:

Can these guys be trusted?

Imo they are going out of their way to screw over the current servers.Why else would they make this uploading change on the last day of only 5 days to transfer?After telling us we would have weeks just recently.

Now before you fanboys jump in and say all early access games get wiped we were lucky to get this blah blah blah.....I am completely aware of this however we were told by a leading dev they would not do this.Which led to many people investing more time than they would of had they just been told they are wiping.Then we were told only servers with near 0 usage would be wiped.Under a week out they take servers with up to 20 active players,thats far from 0.

My server is not on the kill list though i wish it was because as soon as it is i am taking the save to unofficial.The next lie or stuff up will probably be them not providing the save.

Now due to my pve server not being on the kill list i must wait till they decide to delete it, with no customer support.Its a fairly active server so it will not take long to hit tame limit with people transfering there.

So Basicly I am going to be left with 0 support and a server at tame limit.

Just release all the damn saves(pve atleast) and let us move on.

All gaming companies are liars. Some cover it up with expansions and add in new stuff to cover up their mistakes. Others give out free items that could otherwise only be obtained through RMT. If you enjoy the game stay with it if you do not enjoy the game leave its quiet simple. I have learnt this from playing NCsoft games just enjoy what you got or move to games you think will be better.

13 minutes ago, edskelly said:

Now before you fanboys jump in and say all early access games get wiped we were lucky to get this blah blah blah.....I am completely aware of this however we were told by a leading dev they would not do this.

You are literally crying that you don't get to keep an advantage at release.

14 minutes ago, edskelly said:

Which led to many people investing more time than they would of had they just been told they are wiping.

If the idea of crushing all the new players and ruining the game for them on release is the only reason you invested all that time then maybe you have other issues.

2 minutes ago, Hypsy said:

You are literally crying that you don't get to keep an advantage at release.

If the idea of crushing all the new players and ruining the game for them on release is the only reason you invested all that time then maybe you have other issues.

How do i crush new players on pve?

Btw i always thought they would add new servers you cant transfer to,well atleast for a period of time.

Just didnt think they would screw us over like this.

4 minutes ago, edskelly said:

Just didnt think they would screw us over like this.

From day one I've played this game with the expectation that NOTHING I did in early access would matter on release date. I was simply getting a sneak preview of a game that hadn't been released date. LOTS of other players share this mentality, and they're the ones who aren't freaking out over every change made to the game. We're along for the ride. If you enjoy the game so much that you simply can't cut your losses and move on, perhaps consider the extent of your frustration. Ark, despite the fairly checkered development process, is a pretty damned awesome game that will continue to get better with time.

If you're unhappy with the direction the game took, screw-ups, delays, bugs, etc... I can understand. If you've lost faith in them as a company, I can understand. But if that's the case, move on. If what Wildcard has done for you as a customer isn't enough, then it's unlikely anything they do in the future will be enough for you. Ark owes Early Access players absolutely jack squat...and they've given us significantly more than that. That's more than enough for me and a large collection of Early Access players, but if it's not enough for you I'm not sure what will be.

9 minutes ago, LameoveR said:

"i'd like to bring my singleplayer save onto new server otherwise i wouldn't play online" © someone from Steam forum.

WC customer complaints run the gamut from reasonable to insane. Most of the complaints I've seen are somewhere in the middle...but that one is WAAAAAY out there. lol

4 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

WC customer complaints run the gamut from reasonable to insane. Most of the complaints I've seen are somewhere in the middle...but that one is WAAAAAY out there. lol

it's not a "complaint", it's a statement "i won't do this if they won't do that".

there are much worst complaints like "STOP DA FRAKING UPDATES I DON'T WANT UPDATES I HAVE 100KB/S CHANNEL I CAN'T AFFORD UPDATES INTERNET COST ME 500$/MONTH STOP THIS CRAP"

those ones are really facepalming :-/

Archived