When Will Servers ACTUALLY Go Live? Your Estimates!

Arkasaurio

Let's have a little fun at WC's expense and/or get proven wrong - I'm hoping for the latter!

When do you think the new and legacy servers will actually come back online tomorrow? Jen said 8:00 AM EST here:

However, given WC's history of missing their own deadlines and update times, when do you think this will actually happen? Post your best guess down to the minute and we'll try to figure out who got the closest after the dust has settled. By the way, I'm (probably) not enough of a die hard to be up at 5:00 AM PST on a workday checking, but I'm sure someone will have this answer!

Please post your guesses down to the minute and again, I thought this would be a fun little thing to do coming up on launch. I really want WC to hit 8:00 AM EST, this isn't me rooting against them.

My guess 11:27 AM EST!

12 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

Going to say earlier then 8am since its official launch day. Betting 1 dodo egg, a primitive cloth hat, a plot of land 8x foundations wide on the river near red ob, 4 phomia poops, 2x water jar blueprints, a ramshackle ptera saddle, and 4 lonely low level wolves.

I like those odds, you're on. I bet 8:30am

4 hours ago, Arkasaurio said:

Let's have a little fun at WC's expense and/or get proven wrong - I'm hoping for the latter!

When do you think the new and legacy servers will actually come back online tomorrow? Jen said 8:00 AM EST here:

However, given WC's history of missing their own deadlines and update times, when do you think this will actually happen? Post your best guess down to the minute and we'll try to figure out who got the closest after the dust has settled. By the way, I'm (probably) not enough of a die hard to be up at 5:00 AM PST on a workday checking, but I'm sure someone will have this answer!

Please post your guesses down to the minute and again, I thought this would be a fun little thing to do coming up on launch. I really want WC to hit 8:00 AM EST, this isn't me rooting against them.

My guess 11:27 AM EST!

8:50 am EST initially

then something will cause massive issues, they will be taken down for emergency patch and rolled back to day 1.

13:22 EST they will come back up.

43 minutes ago, Bonzaiacker said:

yeah around 8am but then you have to wait for that update to finish downloading and word it its supposed to be huge haha so I hope you guys have fast internet!

Fast internet won't matter with everybody downloading at the same time. The download will be slow anyway.

my guestimate, first up around 9am, down by 10:30am, back up around 11h30 am. And it's gonna be a lagfest too.

3 minutes ago, Arkasaurio said:

New info:

Based on this, consoles might make it by 8 AM EST, but otherwise, PC is going down at 2 AM and will be blacked out for at least 8 hours, which means 10 AM at the earliest!

Note that Jat does say the patch will drop between 8 and 9 EST, but patch does not equal server launch/relaunch.

As vague as always. Tough i give them : that's a bigger patch day than usual.

21 minutes ago, Naerah(Qc) said:

As vague as always. Tough i give them : that's a bigger patch day than usual.

Vague is the name of the game with WC. This thread wouldn't be much fun if they were clear and always did what they said.

15 minutes ago, Cataclisto said:

I'll say Friday! Cause ark is already on a roll for being number 1 most hated game this week by some of us... Why stop now? :P

Also I don't mean when they are launched, I mean when they are playable.

That's interesting to think about too, but super subjective. One mans playable is another mans poop and like Ark has always been, your experience is likely to vary by server. Unless the patch breaks things so bad it's unplayable for all ;)

Archived